+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

Gaurav Mehla

Jun 8, 2019
I got my work permit but it’s say employment location is brampton.
So what is the meaning of this location.
And i just moved in BC
So can i work anywhere.

Please help me

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
A PGWP typically is an Open Work Permit that allows you to work anywhere in Canada. Where exactly does it say Brampton? Is it under "Conditions" or something similar?

gauravMehla

Jun 8, 2019
A PGWP typically is an Open Work Permit that allows you to work anywhere in Canada. Where exactly does it say Brampton? Is it under "Conditions" or something similar?
Like employer open and occupation open but employment location is brampton.Thank you

Arshiiiii

Jul 7, 2019
Hello
I applied open work permit 27/06/2019 for my spouse from Canada to India. We received request for biomatric how many days it will take for medical and visa. I checked online and processing time is showing 5 weeks, 5 weeks include or exclude sat sun? Is it true that embessy ask for medical for those people who get approval.

mithlesh kumar

Apr 10, 2019
Dear Arshi
same here, I applied for work permit on 8th June- only received request for bio metric-.waiting for the next step

Kevin567

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys . I just want to know I applied for closed work permit . But cic didn’t charge payment so far It has been more than a week I applied. Is that normal ?

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hey guys . I just want to know I applied for closed work permit . But cic didn’t charge payment so far It has been more than a week I applied. Is that normal ?
Where are you applying from?

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Hello
I applied open work permit 27/06/2019 for my spouse from Canada to India. We received a request for biometric how many days it will take for the medical and visa. I checked online and the processing time is showing 5 weeks, 5 weeks include or exclude sat sun? Is it true that embassy ask for medical for those people who get approval?
All the processing time are calculated depending on the working days excluding Saturday and Sunday!
Hoping for the best for you that you receive you spouse work permit soon
All the best!