+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

has1966

Sep 10, 2018
why you wait 2 years to apply this year June . did you get any hearing schedule and after hearing in case success how long it took to get the PR .and after getting how long my family can come , appreciate if anyone can give clear answers .

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
why you wait 2 years to apply this year June . did you get any hearing schedule and after hearing in case success how long it took to get the PR .and after getting how long my family can come , appreciate if anyone can give clear answers .
Total procedure your asylum decision then Pr card then family sponsor almost minimum 4-5 years

has1966

Sep 10, 2018
Total procedure your asylum decision then Pr card then family sponsor almost minimum 4-5 years
the lawyer who is handling the case he said maximum 18 months. that is why i came but 4-5 years i cant wait to see my family. the main reason i came here is to manage for my kids to continue study in universities . in the period 4-5 years they will finish there university thus what use to come here .

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
the lawyer who is handling the case he said maximum 18 months. that is why i came but 4-5 years i cant wait to see my family. the main reason i came here is to manage for my kids to continue study in universities . in the period 4-5 years they will finish there university thus what use to come here .

Correct me if I am wrong, but you claimed refugee status, which the definition of refugee is ; a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution or natural disaster. And per your statement, the MAIN reason was to manage for your kids to continue study in university ?? No wonder the wait times are so long.

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
18-20 months for hearing ok another 24-43 months for Pr card then 1 year for sponsor the family. Total period 4-5 years

has1966

Sep 10, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but you claimed refugee status, which the definition of refugee is ; a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution or natural disaster. And per your statement, the MAIN reason was to manage for your kids to continue study in university ?? No wonder the wait times are so long.
no i am not forced to leave my country i was in gulf area and got termination from my work therefore to go back to my home country there was some worries of fighting here and there and kidnapping that is why i prefer to come canada through US borders and i get my refugee claimant from the borders .but i read here and there hearing from here and there nothing clear really to me.if the process will took 4-5 years i dont think i can stay more than month hence i am not getting any welfare and my money start draining .i need some firm and official evidences of how long the process of refugee status duration for the hearing and then the PR and then my family reunite .appreciate if you have something to support