+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

psrpcan

Oct 6, 2009
Hi

I have overall 10 year IT experience especially ERP(SAP) side.Currently working with one of the TOP 3 Consulting companys in USA.i am going to complete 6 years in 14 months,but US Green Card Process is not yet started .i am looking options to get Work Permit in Canada as well as GC?can anyone tell me what are the options available to get work permit to canada?

Thanks

colmforest

Sep 2, 2009
I guess go on to the Canadian Immagration website and see what's going down. It could be a process that takes some time, so you may get started as soon as possible. If you've applied for jobs, a hiring would speed up your application greatly.

Read up on it on the website, it's all there!

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
You can get Permanent Resident Visa in just 6 months of Alberta province program for H1 Visa Holder of USA. Pls Study canadavisa.com and section for the H1B Visa Holders.

Good Luck

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_meman said:
You can get Permanent Resident Visa in just 6 months of Alberta province program for H1 Visa Holder of USA. Pls Study canadavisa.com and section for the H1B Visa Holders.

Good Luck
I believe AINP is so saturated with people from US applying for the program as a back up option. I believe, as of today, it takes roughly 12 months just to get the Alberta PNP. This means the total immigration process will take between 15-24 months.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mtlguy said:
irfan_meman said:

Good Luck
I believe AINP is so saturated with people from US applying for the program as a back up option. I believe, as of today, it takes roughly 12 months just to get the Alberta PNP. This means the total immigration process will take between 15-24 months.

Also there are no longer any "systems" NOCs on the AINP

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mtlguy said:
irfan_meman said:

Good Luck

Also there are no longer any "systems" NOCs on the AINP

PMM