+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit

rouzbehta

Dec 1, 2008
Hello,

I applied for work permit from Canadian embassy in Tehran, Iran and embassy gave me medical forms and I did my medical exams, but then after embassy asked me for a interview, I wonder if embassy wanted to interview me why sent me for medical exam first, could anyone answer this please?

Thank you

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Whats the point of wasting time interviewing you,If you are Medically INADMISSABLE.!!!Thats the most probable reason

rouzbehta

Dec 1, 2008
My medical result is perfect and it's been sent to embassy from Paris, as far as I've heard the next process after medical would be issuing visa, I thought the reason for sending me to medical is for I've waved already from interview and as far as I know everyone gets waved will be sent to medical.
Is that right?

Thank you,

rouzbehta

Dec 1, 2008
Could I kindly ask anybody who has answer for this or have seen this situation before?

Thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rouzbehta said:
My medical result is perfect and it's been sent to embassy from Paris, as far as I've heard the next process after medical would be issuing visa, I thought the reason for sending me to medical is for I've waved already from interview and as far as I know everyone gets waved will be sent to medical.
Is that right?

Thank you,
Usually the medical request for TWP applicants contain the phrase "at the applicants risk" . A great number of office have the medical upfront before a decision is made, so that if the decision is positive then a TWP can be issued fairly quickly. If the medical is not done, until the interview, then this is going to add at least 2/3 months delay to the decision. (mailing out the medical, applicant having medical/waiting for the medical results.

PMM

rouzbehta

Dec 1, 2008
Thanks, so you mean decision has not been made yet? and after interview they will make decision quickly?

Thanks in advance