+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit/Visa Question - Abu Dhabi Visa Processing Center

kukai

Sep 6, 2014
Hello all,

For those of you who submitted a work permit application to the Abu Dhabi Office, I have the following questions. Your responses are greatly appreciated!

1. What did the visa office stamp or attach to your passport once you were approved? Is it an actual working visa?
2. On the document checklist, they do not require a police clearance but based on everyone's experience, it looks like it is needed. My question is did you submit the clearance together with the rest of your documents or do you wait for the visa office to ask for it?
3. Is Dubai Police Clearance enough? Or is NBI (from the Philippines) also needed?
4. Do u wait until you are asked to complete a medical or do you do it right away?
5. For those who were previously working in Dubai, how were you able to leave UAE with a working visa on your passport? Hindi ba kayo pinigilan sa immigration?

Thank you so much po.

Kukai

Ronron23

Jul 23, 2014
kukai said:
Hello all,

For those of you who submitted a work permit application to the Abu Dhabi Office, I have the following questions. Your responses are greatly appreciated!

1. What did the visa office stamp or attach to your passport once you were approved? Is it an actual working visa?
2. On the document checklist, they do not require a police clearance but based on everyone's experience, it looks like it is needed. My question is did you submit the clearance together with the rest of your documents or do you wait for the visa office to ask for it?
3. Is Dubai Police Clearance enough? Or is NBI (from the Philippines) also needed?
4. Do u wait until you are asked to complete a medical or do you do it right away?
5. For those who were previously working in Dubai, how were you able to leave UAE with a working visa on your passport? Hindi ba kayo pinigilan sa immigration?

Thank you so much po.

Kukai
Kukai did you apply online?
They will stamp the entry visa on your passport the work permit will be issued at your port of entry.

You will certainly need an nbi clearance and uae police clearance.