+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit to Canadian PR - Things to do

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by Intocanada, May 7, 2015.

  1. Hi All,

    I would be Permanent Resident very soon and I would like to know things to do. Currently, I am in Canada on Closed Work Permit and with me is my spouse and kid.

    Questions below -

    1. My employer took care of health insurance till date. I do have MSP card. BC provides universal health insurance. What should I do regarding this? Will there be any transition?
    2. My kid is 30 months old. Are we eligible to apply UCCB and CCTB right away? If yes, how should I register?

    What else should I do?

Share This Page