+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT TIMELINE HERE FOR JULY AND AUGUST PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE AND STATUS HERE

Sowmyaravali

Nov 15, 2018
You still have time for average processing time
Am India passport but working in Australia
Will keep on update whatever
Thank you. It's just that my employer is getting a little worried. If I'll make it or not. Last unchecked the processing time was 17 weeks but when I applied it was 14 weeks so I really don't know how much time they'll take. It's been 11 weeks for us so getting anxious now

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you. It's just that my employer is getting a little worried. If I'll make it or not. Last unchecked the processing time was 17 weeks but when I applied it was 14 weeks so I really don't know how much time they'll take. It's been 11 weeks for us so getting anxious now
Will be good ..!
My processing time is 5 week
I submitted all my Pcc ,medical everything
It been already 12 week now am still believing
India application moving good nothing to worry some of my friends got there visa now who applied on June

Sowmyaravali

Nov 15, 2018
Will be good ..!
My processing time is 5 week
I submitted all my Pcc ,medical everything
It been already 12 week now am still believing
India application moving good nothing to worry some of my friends got there visa now who applied on June
Did they ask you for your PCC? I and my husband have our PCCs but it was not asked in the application. So we did not add it to our application. Another thing I wanted to ask was do we need to show any funds when we apply for WPs?

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Did they ask you for your PCC? I and my husband have our PCCs but it was not asked in the application. So we did not add it to our application. Another thing I wanted to ask was do we need to show any funds when we apply for WPs?
It’s always good to submit Pcc and medical while submitting WP application
Otherwise it will take couple of days longer then regular processing time ...!
VO will send you request for Pcc and you have to submit in 30 days from the day of request email .

Reactions: Bellabeau

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Fund I just submitted bank certificate
4600 $ min ( minimum 3600$ I think ) will double check and let you know

Reactions: Bellabeau

Dayz

Nov 18, 2018
Hello billy012!
No good news and update so far.
Is anybody in here applied WP in the month of July,August.
Can you please share your Timelines.
From Philippines
Here is my timeline:
Aug. 8, 2018-Send my WP bypaper thru Vfs global
Aug. 9, 2018- received in visa office manila
Aug. 9, 2018-Received my tracking no thru vfs global
From Aug. 9 up to now no update yet from visa office..
Im so worried because my lmia will going to expired this coming dec. 14, 2018
Is anybody here with the same month application? Please share your timeline..

Last edited:

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
From Philippines
Here is my timeline:
Aug. 8, 2018-Send my WP bypaper thru Vfs global
Aug. 9, 2018- received in visa office manila
Aug. 9, 2018-Received my tracking no thru vfs global
From Aug. 9 up to now no update yet from visa office..
Im so worried because my lmia will going to expired this coming dec. 14, 2018
Is anybody here with the same month application? Please share your timeline..
Hi Dayz,
We applied WP+LMIA end of August 2018 from UAE,together with OWP+trv+Student Permit for my family back in Philippines.We never heard anything from VFS or any updates from them.I have no idea why it is taking so long.My LMIA already expired from the 1st week of November.
By the way which NOC and province did you apply your WP.We are hoping to receive news this coming weeks.

Reactions: jagann

Dayz

Nov 18, 2018
Hi Dayz,
We applied WP+LMIA end of August 2018 from UAE,together with OWP+trv+Student Permit for my family back in Philippines.We never heard anything from VFS or any updates from them.I have no idea why it is taking so long.My LMIA already expired from the 1st week of November.
By the way which NOC and province did you apply your WP.We are hoping to receive news this coming weeks.
Hi Bellabeau!
I have never felt this tense before.. It is very hard to wait. Im applying in toronto ontario canada as caregiver. Regarding your lmia as i know it is ok even your lmia is already expired this november as long as before the expiration date you already send your application for work permit to the visa office. Hoping for positive updates this coming weeks.. Please keep in touch.. Thank you..

Last edited: