+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit timeline 2021 from Philippines

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Hi Guys,

Anyone out there who are also still waiting for their work permit?

I still haven't got mine, I submitted the complete application to IRCC October 2020.

Kindly post your timelines here if you have the same case as I do and if you're as impatient as I am right now (lols )

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I still haven't got mine, I submitted the complete application to IRCC October 2020.

Kindly post your timelines here if you have the same case as I do and if you're as impatient as I am right now (lols )
Hello!!

How's it going? Any news about your application? My brother submitted his files last July 21 present year. Biometrics request the 22nd, July 28th biometrics done. Now waiting for further instruction. How about you?

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Hello!!

How's it going? Any news about your application? My brother submitted his files last July 21 present year. Biometrics request the 22nd, July 28th biometrics done. Now waiting for further instruction. How about you?
Hi,

I still don't have an update from IRCC yet.
Your brother will probably be requested a medical exam result.

Does your brother applied for an lmia based work permit as well?

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Hopefully your brother gets his Visa soon. Just keep me posted if you have insights regarding IRCC's processing. I'll update you guys as well

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi Guys,

hi mine was dec 2020, still waiting for PPR. Your LMIA exempt or with LMIA?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Mine was with LMIA how about you?

Do you happen to know what's taking this process too long (aside from covid hehe)?
Hi No idea, mine was LMIA exempt. The last update was feb 2021 medical passed. Did you follow up?

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Hi No idea, mine was LMIA exempt. The last update was feb 2021 medical passed. Did you follow up?
Yup I sent a follow up but just received a generic reply stating the delay is due to COVID-19.

What I don't understand is other countries like india are receiving PPRs on their normal timeline.

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Yup I sent a follow up but just received a generic reply stating the delay is due to COVID-19.

What I don't understand is other countries like india are receiving PPRs on their normal timeline.
Yes, so frustrating eh! What province are you going? 2 weeks ago they asked for the additional document to process my application and now still on process.

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Yes, so frustrating eh! What province are you going? 2 weeks ago they asked for the additional document to process my application and now still on process.
I'm going to Vancouver how bout you?
My colleagues completed their papers july of 2020 and got their PPRs around November same year.

What additional docs are they requesting from you?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I'm going to Vancouver how bout you?
My colleagues completed their papers july of 2020 and got their PPRs around November same year.

What additional docs are they requesting from you?
Hi any update on your application?

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Still
Hi any update on your application?
Still no update since I gave the final follow up documents last January.

How bout you?

Keep me posted if you hear any news about how they are processing our visa. I thing they just simply stopped processing

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Hello!!

Hello, do you have an update with your application?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Still

Still no update since I gave the final follow up documents last January.

How bout you?

Keep me posted if you hear any news about how they are processing our visa. I thing they just simply stopped processing
Still no update, yes I will keep you posted. Now, it’s ECQ again in Manila expect delay again.

Mastu

Jun 30, 2021
Still no update, yes I will keep you posted. Now, it’s ECQ again in Manila expect delay again.
I'm not expecting anything in this point in time hehe. I just got tired of being frustrated with this whole Canada thing XD