+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit sent seperately from sponsorship

Gramophone

May 25, 2017
i applied to sponsor my spouse. I filed an application for an work permit for my spouse but the vapplication for work permit was returned. I discovered i had used the wrong form. I intend submitting the application for work permit on imm 5710. Can i send the application back to missisauga where the initial application for sponsorship was sent or do i have to send the application for work permit to Alberta. It ought to have been sent IN CONJUNCTION with the original application

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i applied to sponsor my spouse. I filed an application for an work permit for my spouse but the vapplication for work permit was returned. I discovered i had used the wrong form. I intend submitting the application for work permit on imm 5710. Can i send the application back to missisauga where the initial application for sponsorship was sent or do i have to send the application for work permit to Alberta. It ought to have been sent IN CONJUNCTION with the original application
Does your spouse still have valid status?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-12-11.asp

If you have already submitted an application for permanent residence under the SCLPC class but have not yet applied for an open work permit, you can complete the work permit application. Send your completed application, along with appropriate fee, to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville

Gramophone

May 25, 2017