+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Renewal

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
It is requested if anybody can help what is the process of renewing the work permit online i did my first online but now i have to renew it can any body please tell me the right way of doing it and what about the medical because online its says do you have your medical in last 12 months do i have to do my medical again wihile being refugee claiment please help me to provide me the proper guide lines that how could i go for the renewal of my work permit thank you all so very much

Halo14

Aug 19, 2017
For Refugee claimant no need to do medical test just say yes I have and uploaded the current you have then when uploaded all documents and just send
Regards

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Halo thank you very much for your kind reply one more question do i have to create new gc account for renewal or if you can tell me how to proceed thanks once again

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Halo thank you very much for your kind reply one more question do i have to create new gc account for renewal or if you can tell me how to proceed thanks once again
Hi,

No you don't need a new GC account, use the on you already have and make your new application.

Iyad717

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
Hello,

I am in the process of renewing my work permit but I am kinda stuck in question 3, which is "I am applying for one or more of the following":

-Apply for a work permit with the same employer.
-Restore my status as a worker.
-Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer.
-Get a new temporary resident permit.

I am not sure which option should I go for as I cant find the "Renew" option. Many thanks!!!