+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Rejected

sbanerjee

Apr 15, 2014
HI,

My husband is in Canada on a student permit and I had applied in February for a an Open Work Permit. It got rejected on grounds of Employment Status and Financial status. I am at a loss right now. I don't know what to do or which VISA category to apply under a all i wish to do is join my husband there. Being able to work there will be a bonus. I am currently working in a school in Kolkata. Please suggest which category will work and how soon can I reapply and what are the chances of rejection this time ?

Regards.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Mrs. Banerjee

Actually u have applied wrong visa.

B'coz your husband is already in Temporary Visa and if you apply for Open Work Permit than it seems that you are not a genuine to CHC.

You suppose to apply for Visitor visa or Dependent Visa.. You already got rejection so my advise you should get a Good Lawyer as a consultant who should prepare for your visa application....

Financial Documents must be very strong to support your application & it must show that you do not have any intentions to stay in canada and just want to join your husband as a dependent visa.

Good Luck

Rgds
SETH