+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit rejected Please help me :(.

joel555

Apr 15, 2013
My work permit application rejected from CIC India

In the rejection letter they say that,

You must establish that you meet all the requirements of part 11 of the regulations. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belonging to a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the act. You must also satisfy an officer that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that “a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.” Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your
situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

I have a valid LMO and offer letter.

WHAT IS PART 11 REGULATIONS ?? WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL HELP ME TO MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF PART 11??

PLEASE HELP ME..

THANK YOU..

Swetas

Mar 18, 2013
Hi,
I too got the same reason for rejection,can u tel me wat tis reason means and wat all document need to b submit. How did u go about after this rejection.
If you can guide me on this it wud b vry much appreciated.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Was there another page with checked boxes indicating reasons for refusal? Order GCMS notes (all sorts of info on forum how to so this). These notes will give more detail. They take a month. How much longer is LMO valid? If you can review GCMS notes and reapply with cover letter and documentation to prove you have met the requirements. Usually the biggest problem is proving you have strong ties to your home country. You can also search refusal reasons on forum. Good luck.

Valerie decierdi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Baclayon, Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-15
Med's Request
2013-09-30
Med's Done....
2013-10-07
joel555 said:

You must establish that you meet all the requirements of part 11 of the regulations. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belonging to a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the act. You must also satisfy an officer that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that “a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.” Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your
situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

WHAT IS PART 11 REGULATIONS ?? WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL HELP ME TO MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF PART 11??

PLEASE HELP ME..

THANK YOU..

Uhm hello po anu po ba inaplyan nyo sa canada? If hotel po dapat po may experience kau sa hotel

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Sir if youre looking for ans in other forum try to.use english..because they will not understand you..the forum mate is from india..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

joel555 said:

PLEASE HELP ME..

THANK YOU..
Place of application for permanent resident visa

11. (1) An application for a permanent resident visa — other than an application for a permanent resident visa made under Part 8 — must be made to the immigration office that serves

(a) the country where the applicant is residing, if the applicant has been lawfully admitted to that country for a period of at least one year; or

(b) the applicant's country of nationality or, if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country in which they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.
Marginal note:place of application for temporary resident visa, work permit or study permit

(2) An application for a temporary resident visa — or an application for a work permit or study permit that under these Regulations must be made outside of Canada — must be made to an immigration office that serves as an immigration office for processing the type of application made and that serves, for the purpose of the application,

(a) the country in which the applicant is present and has been lawfully admitted; or

(b) the applicant's country of nationality or, if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country in which they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.

Swetas

Mar 18, 2013
Thanks for the information .
Can the permit be asked for reconsideration if the provide reason are given .

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Generally you can only ask for reconsideration if the VO has made an error. If you clearly included some information which was ignored or misread then you could send a letter requesting reconsideration and hope for the best. They will not look at additional documentation. You would have to reapply and pay fees again.

Swetas

Mar 18, 2013
The lawyer is saying he dont undrstand the reason of rejection as evythg was provided...and he has asked for Gcms notes.. It was inter compny transfer , he is unable to give a clear picture how this process need to be followed up.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
There seems to be some confusion. The visa officer was quoting IRPA, not IRPR.
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/page-4.html#h-8

12Sep

Oct 23, 2013
Hi Joel/Swetas,

Couple of questions:
a) Have you previously travelled to another country?
b) Do you have strong family ties in India?

Sorry to hear this, but that seems the deciding factor when rejecting the visa applications lately.

Best Regards...

12Sep

Oct 23, 2013
Though an outdated bulletin, the following link emphasizes on the salary paid as well:
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob316.asp

So, in short, the reasons could be:
a) Potential Immigrant ( If visa officer is not convinced that the applicant will not return back)
b) Applied for ICT and the Visa officer thinks that the applicant is not HRSDC exempt and should apply a valid LMO
c) No strong family ties ( remember the family sheet)
d) Wages not as per the canadian average standards (especially when applied for ICT).
e) The foreign national has not worked in a full-time capacity (via payroll or by contract) for the foreign company for at least one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding the application

Having said that, i have applied for my ICT on Sep12 and still awaiting a response from New Delhi VO. So, even i don't know if the VO will be satisfied with the applied documents.

Can i ask you guys the following questions:
a) Under which profession have you applied the visa?
b) I don't know if it's apt to ask, but would you mind telling how much salary has ur employer offered? ( You can safely ignore this question if you think that this is encroaching your privacy).

Best Regards.

Valerie decierdi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Baclayon, Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-15
Med's Request
2013-09-30
Med's Done....
2013-10-07
12Sep said:
Though an outdated bulletin, the following link emphasizes on the salary paid as well:
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob316.asp

So, in short, the reasons could be:
a) Potential Immigrant ( If visa officer is not convinced that the applicant will not return back)
b) Applied for ICT and the Visa officer thinks that the applicant is not HRSDC exempt and should apply a valid LMO
c) No strong family ties ( remember the family sheet)
d) Wages not as per the canadian average standards (especially when applied for ICT).
e) The foreign national has not worked in a full-time capacity (via payroll or by contract) for the foreign company for at least one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding the application

Having said that, i have applied for my ICT on Sep12 and still awaiting a response from New Delhi VO. So, even i don't know if the VO will be satisfied with the applied documents.

Can i ask you guys the following questions:
a) Under which profession have you applied the visa?
b) I don't know if it's apt to ask, but would you mind telling how much salary has ur employer offered? ( You can safely ignore this question if you think that this is encroaching your privacy).

Best Regards.

I am applying for a motels front desk clerk. Im 22 and a graduate of bachelor of sciencenon hotel and restaurant management. Have undergone 2 sets of on the job training for 750 hours and have a work experience approxiamately 1 year in a hotel and resort

Swetas

Mar 18, 2013
Pippin said:
Generally you can only ask for reconsideration if the VO has made an error. If you clearly included some information which was ignored or misread then you could send a letter requesting reconsideration and hope for the best. They will not look at additional documentation. You would have to reapply and pay fees again.
Hi,
Thanks for the info,
Hw long it take for reconsideration process to take place.

Thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don't know if there is a standard answer for how long reconsideration takes. In our case it was 2.5 months and made no difference as they still didn't comprehend that they were looking at the wrong application.