+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit refused. help!

marvin_063008

Sep 6, 2011
could someone help me with this, what happened is my work permit expired on july16,2011 while im waiting for LMO for my new employer. then i applied for restoration and paid $200. when i got my LMO i applied for a workpermit then it got refused, the letter said that im not a person who can apply for this type of document within canada, it must be made at a canadian visa office in another country.. could someone give me an answer. i really appreciate it. thanks

A

albertian

i read your question l assume that you and may be your agent i dont know who apply your visa could be submit wrong way i suggest to apply it again don;t do it yourself hire a good migration agent which take your resposebility so plzz do try to do it yourself or your old agent if you want any help you can call to ontario atlantic immigration they will definately help you . in my case they resolved my problem in 20 days

terry2011

Dec 21, 2011
Marvin
I am not sure, but the time lapsed between your WP expired and application to restore your status, was within the 90 days they gave you to do that? If I am not wrong you got a letter stating the time you have to restore your status and work permit, having the possitive LMO approved... please explain a little bit more, I am in similar situation but still waiting for LMO answer, and your experience get me some worried :( thinking that also could happen the same,, thanks

dwine

Jan 15, 2012
don't think negatives. are you already here in canada? no problem with that, as long there's someone will sponsor you. what is your status here or what program you belong? if in live in caregiver i can give you advice. it was happen to me before and i was so scared that i will be deported. during that time, you will complete the 24 months within 3 years but now they extend it to 4 years. I was scared before because i have no time to complete my 24 months in 3 years since that time i change so many employers. but God gave me another chance, now i recently receive my OWP. If you are under live in caregiver don't worry, as long as there's someone will sponsor you. but take note, even they are the one will sponsor you and you don't have papers with them yet, don't accept paid check okay? ask cash. hope everything will be fine. pray more to God, He will answer you.