+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Processing Times (Real Time Updates)

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Application submitted on: 10 March 2023
Submitted Inside or Outside Canada: Outside (Singapore VO from Philippines)
Work Permit Extension or New: New WP
Background Check Started: 10 March
ADR (WP Fee and Bio Fee): 20 March (submitted and received the same day)
Biometrics Completed: 23 March
Medical Passed: 5 April
Review of Eligibility Started: 13 April
Got an answer? Yes/No and when? No, still waiting for PPR. It's been 13 weeks. BGC and Eligibility is taking time to get completed.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Approved today.
No updates on email.Logged in directly to CIC account and found that its approved.
Wow 21 weeks/5months of waiting. Mine is new WP and I’m at 3rd month/13 weeks of my application being processed.Perhaps, I’ll give myself about 2months/8 weeks more for the positive result. It’s endless loop of waiting.

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
“We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.”

I got this on my tracker yesterday dated 03june2023 and my tracker was updated 07 June 2023 but I didn’t send anything to them. What does it mean please???

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
“We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.”

I got this on my tracker yesterday dated 03june2023 and my tracker was updated 07 June 2023 but I didn’t send anything to them. What does it mean please???
probably your webform if you raised any recently.

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Good evening good people. I got a work permit refusal today and this was the reason.
“The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable)”
I intend to reapply, please advise me how to address this . Thank you in advance

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Good evening good people. I got a work permit refusal today and this was the reason.
“The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable)”
I intend to reapply, please advise me how to address this . Thank you in advance
I will say go through the immigration consultant, don’t take any risk.