+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Hi everyone

i applied for a work permit through a lawyer in canada. CIO received my application on 25nov 2016 and sent me the letter of PR application received. My lawyer told me that cio nominated me in PR category. few days back he informed me that CIO will return the fees of work which was submitted by him and again we have to pay PR fees to VO with ITA which will be generated after 2 days.

can any pls help me in figuring out if he is right.
Thanks

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
I dear you receive your work permit.
I am also waiting
Hi friends
My consultant apply my work permit on 18 April 2017.But till now I did not get any response.He apply my Visa online and the processing time is 13 weeks so today is the last day.If anyone apply for work permit after December 2017.
Please help me friends.
Thanks
Regards
Vijay kumar
vjkumar822@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
i simply unable to understand what's happening. the processing time is 13 weeks but mine is pending since january

Naveeed

Jun 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got my LMIA approval for the position of "Purchasing Officer" from CS on 20 Nov, 2016 and then my consultant submitted my documents to CIC for WP visa. CIC opened up my file in the month of Mar, 2017 and I got my biometrics submission letter on 17 Apr, 2017.

I submitted my biometrics accordingly and then in the last week of June 2017, my consultant received another letter from CIC asking for additional financial documents of the company as well as a draft to rationalize "why foreign worker is needed for this job by the company". My consultant submitted them in due course of time and then mid of July 2017, CIC again asked for a company document namely “T4” which my employer shared with CIC without any delay. Till then, I am in a waiting tick tock game.

Now, I need some guidance from the people of this forum as is it normal by CIC to ask for additional documents of the employer? What are they reviewing and how long will they take to reach for a final decision? Is there something which I should be worried about or is it a normal reviewing process? As per my consultant understanding, CIC is reviewing these documents just to establish the "existence" of the company and why do they need a foreign worker? Is it right? I need some expert opinion from the friends of this forum as I am quite worried and bit frustrated too.

Rest assured, all the documents submitted by my employer are legalized, audited and are in good financial standings.

Shall really appreciate your kind guidance and support in this matter. Thanking you in advance. :)

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends

Can someone please suggest good immigration consultants in Canada who can apply for work permit and LMIA?I am looking for the work permit option since I cant directly apply for PR as my CRS is low

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Hello Friends

Can someone please suggest good immigration consultants in Canada who can apply for work permit and LMIA?I am looking for the work permit option since I cant directly apply for PR as my CRS is low
I know a good one who helps me got LMIA and Work permit Visa , Let me know if need more information

rakesher

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

My employer applied for LMIA, waiting to get it. Its a very big IT company so everything should be legal and easy I think.

My question is: once I get my LMIA, how long does the work permit take? I am currently residing and working in Europe. The CIC website says the waiting time is 5 weeks.

Is this accurate?

Bedu Bhandari

Jun 15, 2017
Hi every one do you know how long take time for open workpermet in side of Canada I applied by Canada post on June 27 -2017 so I did not receive any email or file number so what I have to do

Margotte

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-02-2021
i simply unable to understand what's happening. the processing time is 13 weeks but mine is pending since january
I applied from within Canada for a work extension on June 5th, I got a decision on August 18th.

Margotte

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-02-2021
Hello Friends

Hello there My LMIA paperwork was done for a company called Clearport, I think you could google it and get the contact info, they are very professional and get good results.

Reactions: sourabh32

AmandaSinger

Aug 20, 2017
hello friends , im in canada from last 9 years and i have worked as a immigration consultant for 4 years , as i know since january 2015 the start of express entry program ,its very difficult or next to impossible to get a workpermit applying outside of canada , if somone has promised you anything then be carefull, specially its hapenning in india , people are being cheated by wokpermit dreams . dont get trapped ,thanks and best of luck
Hi there, I need some help with the process on trying to bring someone over from europe on a working visa, it would be very helpful to connect with someone who has done this before. any help would be appreciate. thank you!

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
Hi all
After I got approval from BC bussinrss immigration I was invited to apply for work permit
I applaud online on 22 April 2017
In 27 April i submit my Biometric
Till now nothing
I just want ask the medical are required
And how long I need to wait

Thanks
Hello bro you received your visa.
I am also waiting from 18 april.till now nothing