+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
did you applied for work permit by your self , how much did you paid for LMIA , where did you buy your LMIA , is it a Immigration LAWYER or a consultant , lots of people from india are being cheated in the name of workpermit and LMIA ,be care full ,its diffrent story in canada

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
hafeez syed said:
did you applied for work permit by your self , how much did you paid for LMIA , where did you buy your LMIA , is it a Immigration LAWYER or a consultant , lots of people from india are being cheated in the name of workpermit and LMIA ,be care full ,its diffrent story in canada
Immigration lawyers based out in Canada applied for LMIA on behalf of my employer . So immigration lawyers themselves applied for work permit too . And i didnt buy LMIA.

banant

Aug 3, 2016
Application for Work permit received at New Delhi Office 08 Nov 2016. (SINP JOB Offer Letter)

no communication after that. No PCC or NO Medical Request Is this Normal

Indi143

May 5, 2017
My Work permit application was submitted on 3-Nov-2016 via Canada attorneys. My application location is US.
No response yet from CIC and no way to know the status/ progress on the application.
My application has crossed more than 13 weeks now and on CIC portal it shows that application from US is currently taking 14 weeks to process.

Any one who received their work permit from Nov/ December 2016 time frame?
Hey did you receive your work permit within 14 weeks time as I have the same situation and I am now on 14th week but no news from CIC?

Indi143

May 5, 2017
My work permit application was submitted on 6-Feb-2017. My application location is US.
No response yet from CIC and no way to know the status/ progress on the application.
My application has crossed more than 13 weeks now and on CIC portal it shows that application from US is currently taking 10 weeks to process and the time I submitted my application the processing time was 14 weeks..

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
My work permit application was submitted on 6-Feb-2017. My application location is US.
My application has crossed more than 13 weeks now and on CIC portal it shows that application from US is currently taking 10 weeks to process and the time I submitted my application the processing time was 14 weeks..
Hello: Did you receive your application?

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
My company has applied for an LMIA exempt work permit for me for an intra company transfer. any idea on processing times?

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Finally I got passport request last day
For your information I applied from iran
I applied for work permit 21 March with LMIA

Reactions: Alireza_njm

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Congratulations, Can you please share where you applied from and your NOC. Thanks
Thanks
NOC :
1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
British columbia

prasad_p

Sep 28, 2016
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
My company has applied for an LMIA exempt work permit for me for an intra company transfer. any idea on processing times?
Hi,
My company has also applied for an LMIA exempt work permit for me for an intra company transfer through New York office on 13th April. I still haven't heard anything. Could you please share your timeline?

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi,
My company has also applied for an LMIA exempt work permit for me for an intra company transfer through New York office on 13th April. I still haven't heard anything. Could you please share your timeline?
My application is from may end. When i applied, the cic site stated processing times as 10-12 weeks. last week when i checked the processing times it was 15 weeks on the cic site. have you tried contacting them?

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Hi all
After I got approval from BC bussinrss immigration I was invited to apply for work permit
I applaud online on 22 April 2017
In 27 April i submit my Biometric
Till now nothing
I just want ask the medical are required
And how long I need to wait

Thanks

prasad_p

Sep 28, 2016
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
My application is from may end. When i applied, the cic site stated processing times as 10-12 weeks. last week when i checked the processing times it was 15 weeks on the cic site. have you tried contacting them?
Nope, I'didn't contact them. Anyway 15 week are getting over this week. let's see what happens by this weekend.