Work Permit Process delay

qkhurram

Aug 25, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
  • Hi guys,

I would like to ask processing Work Permit application and not getting any reply from so long?
    Well, I live in Mumbai and got a job in BC Terrace with a positive LMIA on 20th Aug 2018, then applied for Work permit (online) in Canada through a Canadian lawyer on 18th May 2018.
    As I approached several times to the lawyer and he says that all the applications of Work permit have been delayed, and process time has increased to 12 weeks .
    My application from the day submitted till today has completed almost 3 months.
  • Detail about my Application Status :
    Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
    Review of Medical results : You passed the medical exam
    Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents
    Interview : You do not need an interview .We will send you message if this changes
    Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. we will send you message if this changes
    Background Check : Not applicable
    Final decision : Your application is in progress. we will send you message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know exactly what's going on with my and others applications but is there anyone else who has simillar issue?

Regards
    Khurram Qureshi
    9167646470 (qkhurram@yahoo.com)

Reactions: Sanita

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
  • Hi guys,

I would like to ask processing Work Permit application and not getting any reply from so long?
    Well, I live in Mumbai and got a job in BC Terrace with a positive LMIA on 20th Aug 2018, then applied for Work permit (online) in Canada through a Canadian lawyer on 18th May 2018.
    As I approached several times to the lawyer and he says that all the applications of Work permit have been delayed, and process time has increased to 12 weeks .
    My application from the day submitted till today has completed almost 3 months.
  • Detail about my Application Status :
    Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
    Review of Medical results : You passed the medical exam
    Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents
    Interview : You do not need an interview .We will send you message if this changes
    Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. we will send you message if this changes
    Background Check : Not applicable
    Final decision : Your application is in progress. we will send you message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know exactly what's going on with my and others applications but is there anyone else who has simillar issue?

Regards
    Khurram Qureshi
    9167646470 (qkhurram@yahoo.com)
Hello Khurram!
How are you? Any update from your work permit application?

Reactions: Sanjayrwt17

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Lovely, so the gonna take up to how many day or week?
My application submitted on aug 23th from Australia Along with medical and Pcc
Suppose to be 5 week average processing time from Australia
But it’s took double the time 11 weeks
You will get it bro soon
What’s your details from and when did you submitted ?

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
My application submitted on aug 23th from Australia Along with medical and Pcc
Suppose to be 5 week average processing time from Australia
But it’s took double the time 11 weeks
You will get it bro soon
What’s your details from and when did you submitted ?
Got my passport back time to book my flight after new years
Thanks everyone for beautiful mind support in this page