+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit (offer of employer number)

tina_

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,

while filling out the online application for my work permit (from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website), there is a section where I need to upload the so-called "employer questionnaire and declaration", but the only thing I got from my Canadian employer (I'm applying for a post-doc position) is an "offer of employer number" and there are no requirements for any number anywhere on the application form. I've asked my employer about it but he is not sure what is the case here.

Does anyone know if I'm missing something (perhaps filling out the wrong form), any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Lady_Ashka

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016, AOR2 24-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
upfront (03-06-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Just as Maverick says. The employer portal is the offer of employment which gives you the id number, which in turn you need to put onto a written offer of employment that you upload ypurself (the same infp as your employer puts through the portal, but written out on company letterhead and signed, scanned). So basically therr are two 'offers': one that yout employer submits online and one yhat you submit, containing the same info (yours needs to be signed by your employer, and contain your NOC (gor postdocs i think it's A4011, and your lmia exrmption number, youcan find it on cic webpsge or pm me, and the id of the online offer your employer submitted). Hope this helps and good luck!:)

Mouga

Feb 28, 2016
Hello guys,
I just want to as where to find the number of employment offer. will they send an email or
will find it on Employer portal? Please advise. some other thing,do I have to submit an offer of employment with my application or the number of the online offer will be enough?
thank you