+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit (LMIA exempt T13) after BC PNP nomination

MMFM

Oct 15, 2020
Hi! Does anybody know how long it would take to get the work permit after BC PNP nomination?I applied last week and just wondering how long I will need to be waiting... Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi! Does anybody know how long it would take to get the work permit after BC PNP nomination?I applied last week and just wondering how long I will need to be waiting... Thanks!
Depends on processing time . Now processing time is 58 days but you probably will get by end of April as this is employer specific work permit.

MMFM

Oct 15, 2020
Thanks! I read that they are working at full capacity so just wanted to be sure that the estimated processing time of 58 days could be shorter. Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks! I read that they are working at full capacity so just wanted to be sure that the estimated processing time of 58 days could be shorter. Thanks!
Yes it never takes that long. As I told you, you will get by end of this month. This is employer specific work permit and they give it priority.

MMFM

Oct 15, 2020
Might be of interest of somebody: I got the work permit approval the 7th so much earlier than I thought! Now just waiting till arrives through post!

Reactions: scylla

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
Do you need show settlement fund of you'll fly to Canada by this work permit?

Or only after you'll apply to PR (and probably for inside the Canada)?

MMFM

Oct 15, 2020
I´m inland applicant through BC PNP. I had job offer in BC so settleling in BC was mandatory. About funds, I didn´t need to show any statements.

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
I´m inland applicant through BC PNP. I had job offer in BC so settleling in BC was mandatory. About funds, I didn´t need to show any statements.
Thank you and I'm outland. If someone have an answer please answer ;)

I thought the job offer equal proof of fund for bc tech pilot ;)

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
Guys, after BC tech pilot approved. Will receiving a WorkPermit (under BC tech support letter) be faster as I see processing time for my country on the website? (I'm outland).