+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit is experied at may 16,2010 and the visa that i have is nov.11,2009

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
hi

just get the OIC receipt.bring your contract workpermit etc...my friend just go home..did you tried to apply a re entry visa in US?just want to now coz i want to apply too...thanks.

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nZD09 said:
hello gudmroning question again can i know how to get the POEA if u have reenrty visa and multiple visa tnx b-coz my mum needs this.

hi.. I just got back from my vacation last month.. i am a live-in caregiver.. If your mom is an OFW and she still has a valid visa to re-enter canada.. all she has to do is to apply for an OEC at any POEA branch. She will pay P2,176. It won't take long to get that certificate, cuz i, myself even applied for my passport renewal there and it only took me less than 2 hours to finish both application. She will need to present her present passport to get an OEC.

Goodluck to her and have a nice trip!

hd_zamora

Jan 22, 2010
hi....I got the same case.I got my work permit renewal this Jan 2010 upto Decemeber 2010.I am planning to go back home for a vacation but my visa was expired last December 2009.My question is, where will I send my renewal of visa?What form should I use?Or am I going to fillup TRV form again?Where will I send my application and how much is the fee?I have my multiple visa before.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
hd_zamora said:
hi....I got the same case.I got my work permit renewal this Jan 2010 upto Decemeber 2010.I am planning to go back home for a vacation but my visa was expired last December 2009.My question is, where will I send my renewal of visa?What form should I use?Or am I going to fillup TRV form again?Where will I send my application and how much is the fee?I have my multiple visa before.
Yes, fill up the TRV form again.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/visa_temp.aspx?lang=eng#REQUIREMENTSALL

Send either to Buffalo, Seattle- visa offices outside of Canada.

nosse

Jan 22, 2010
i live in jamaica, i have never worked in canada, where do i start? where can i find a job and how do i get the work permit?

job_seeker said:
No she can only get it from the Philippines at the POEA office.

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
hi...have you tried to apply for a visa in buffalo?just asking coz im going to apply too...pls tell me...tnx.have a good day.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
nosse said:
i live in jamaica, i have never worked in canada, where do i start? where can i find a job and how do i get the work permit?
Hi,

You can find almost all info you need from the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

All the best.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
CAMIL said:
hi...have you tried to apply for a visa in buffalo?just asking coz im going to apply too...pls tell me...tnx.have a good day.
Hi Camil,

Here is the post of one member who applied thru Buffalo. Maybe you can get in touch with her.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/low-skilled-worker-to-livein-caregiver-t31919.15.html