+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Initial or Extension - Inland

sukantam

Mar 3, 2022
Ircc validate medical for SOWP Inland application?, i applied on 25th February but my medical is still showing default status

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone. Has anyone been waiting for SOWP extension since January? It's been almost 7 months for us and not a single update! sent a couple of webform but they only confirm that they are processing the application.

Reactions: Miracle2018

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Can you travel while applied and waiting for the decision on your work permit extension?

What is the procedure for it?
The moment you leave Canada, your status that allow you to work legally becomes invalid. So if you are currently working, don't go anywhere. If you don't have a job, you may be able to leave.

CYin10

Jul 6, 2022
Hi everyone. Has anyone been waiting for SOWP extension since January? It's been almost 7 months for us and not a single update! sent a couple of webform but they only confirm that they are processing the application.
I am still waiting and no updates! Submitted on 20 Jan!

Reactions: Miracle2018

bac0n14

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
Applied for OWP extension since March, still no update.

How did you guys upload the PGWP of your spouse if you applied separately?

Reactions: Fargoloz

CYin10

Jul 6, 2022
Hi, any updates for your SOWP?

iVictor

Dec 20, 2021
I've been extending my work permit since fifth of February. I'm still waiting for an answer from IRCC.