+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit (help please)

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,

Basically I have a deportation order and I can't be deported to Gaza because of ADR and even so I don't have the valid documents to enter the country because I am stateless but Canada border agency service does not listen and I am not sure what to do...

I need to work but they made me sign something about not working without a work permit so now I am curious how do I get the type of work permit I need?

I know you said you have a work permit and you have familiar situation like me so how did you apply for it? What type of work permit was it?

For your information, my story is very long and really complicated but right now I just turned 20 and been here in canada since i was 10 and now I need to start a living? Since canada can't deport me since ADR which puts my deportation under suspension. Although, even if it wasn't under ADR circumstances I would still not be capable of going since I only hold refugee travel documents that are expired. They also say I can't reside in the country's who issued the travel documents without a valid PR, or anything that I could be sent back to if I broke their rules and tried to reside. Basically, in short, there is no country on earth that would accept me.

What and how can I get permit?

Could I get health care? Someone said I could but not in full conditions, but I can have it still for valid health concerns.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
A work permit unfortunately isn't available in your situation. There are a number of people in this section of the forum who have been able to obtain work permits - however this is because they have applied for refugee status and have applications in progress. Your situation is unfortunately very different.