+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
Can someone help me understand what is the process after receiving PPR? Where can I find instructions on how to submit the passports?
You need to send mail to vfs office, they will send you an excel file to fill. If I were you, will send to LA vfs, they are fast.

CWP_Texas

Jun 24, 2021
Can someone help me understand what is the process after receiving PPR? Where can I find instructions on how to submit the passports?
Hello Sha_21 : Could you please suggest when you got PPR. Your timeline please. Could you please update the sheet as well.

kng90

Oct 5, 2021
Hello Sha_21 : Could you please suggest when you got PPR. Your timeline please. Could you please update the sheet as well.
@CWP_Texas can you share a link to the spreadsheet? Would like to see the status of people who gave biometrics in Oct. I will put my timeline in it as well.

ch5

Oct 20, 2021
Our open work permit is still waiting since Sep 6th, but today we just received PPR from the visitor visa!

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
@kng90 Looks like our timelines are very similar, I have updated my details in the excel. Will share any updates I receive. Please do the same from your end as well. Thanks.

Reactions: Lc4life

Sha_21

Oct 5, 2021
You need to send mail to vfs office, they will send you an excel file to fill. If I were you, will send to LA vfs, they are fast.
Thank you! Yes, they were very responsive and I managed to send my passports to them today. Thanks for helping me out.

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
Thank you! Yes, they were very responsive and I managed to send my passports to them today. Thanks for helping me out.
Did you send it to New York or LA? My biometrics was done at the New York office; does it matter where I should send the PP after PPR is received?

Reactions: ma2021

kng90

Oct 5, 2021
Did you send it to New York or LA? My biometrics was done at the New York office; does it matter where I should send the PP after PPR is received?
I believe we can send to any office. I gave biometrics in NYC as well, but plan to send PP to LA. And yes, I will keep you posted

Reactions: rockermog

celix24

Oct 31, 2021
Same here, I gave up on checking with them, we are some of the folks who gets trapped under random background checks.. average is 120 days for security check... Only thing is i had submitted my new renewed passport, that might have initiated background check..
Hi, I also applied with a brand new passport. And I've just got my PPR, it took a little over 2 months, but I was initially told it should be done in 2-3 weeks. Although I'm applying from the UK. I was a bit in a panic mode because my UK visa expires on November 14th, so I emailed them and sent them a message from the webform, also the lawyer was sending them messages. They are cutting it really close, I'm hoping there is not further complications so I can leave on the 13th.

Reactions: Lc4life