+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

ch5

Oct 20, 2021
did you also apply using representative? is there a way to check application status yourself from US ?
No, we applied on our own. And we were only being able to check through IRCC website and GCkey. We tried to call IRCC and filled the webform, but it was not helpful...

Harminder Singh2

Jan 31, 2021
Hi all

I got my ppr request today under gss category from india
Aor 14th September
Medical/ biometric done in February
Ppr october 21

But I have not received ppr request for my spouse who has applied for SOWP.
Has any body else faced same scenario where ppr for spouse was delayed .
Guys who have got ppr for spouse did you fill different imm1295 forms for you and your spouse and received 2 different application numbers

Tweener

Sep 26, 2021
Hi,

If I received PPR request while I’m in India (for the ICT application that was filed in USA), can I still send my passport to any India’s VFS for stamping?

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi,

If I received PPR request while I’m in India (for the ICT application that was filed in USA), can I still send my passport to any India’s VFS for stamping?
Yes, you can. Your application will be counted as US application but then you can request address change and submit your passport from anywhere else.

Reactions: Tweener

kng90

Oct 5, 2021
Yes, you can. Your application will be counted as US application but then you can request address change and submit your passport from anywhere else.
Ah that sounds good. I had the same question too. My H1B might run out before I get my PPR. In that case I will have to leave to India. I didn't want to be in a situation where I need to leave and my passport is sitting in one of the US VACs. So if it gets too close, I will probably go to India and continue from there. Good to know

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
Ah that sounds good. I had the same question too. My H1B might run out before I get my PPR. In that case I will have to leave to India. I didn't want to be in a situation where I need to leave and my passport is sitting in one of the US VACs. So if it gets too close, I will probably go to India and continue from there. Good to know
ha, am worried about the same so I asked my lawyers this question myself.

Tweener

Sep 26, 2021
My biometrics was done on 13th Sep in LA VFS. Still waiting for the PPR. If I don’t receive it by next Monday then I will be traveling to India. It’s good to know that PPR can be submitted from anywhere. Fingers crossed

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
My biometrics was done on 13th Sep in LA VFS. Still waiting for the PPR. If I don’t receive it by next Monday then I will be traveling to India. It’s good to know that PPR can be submitted from anywhere. Fingers crossed
one of my friend submitted application on 13th september got approval this week.. you may also get this week.