+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

ma2021

Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
We just got our approval today.
Applied from USA on July 22nd
Biometrics Aug 10th
Good luck to those who are waiting, I hope you get yours soon !!
Congrats! Still waiting here. Submitted my ICT application from the US on June 22 and biometrics on July 13. Looks like it’s taking an unusually longer processing time in my case.

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
Congrats! Still waiting here. Submitted my ICT application from the US on June 22 and biometrics on July 13. Looks like it’s taking an unusually longer processing time in my case.
Thank you!
Was your application GSS eligible? If yes you should definitely raise an enquiry with the lawyers.

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
Thank you. I saw some posts where people got approval on 27th where they had biometrics on 4th aug. So it’s exactly taking 3 weeks and 2 days. I hope you get it soon :)
I feel things would get slow because of the labor day long weekend. Anyways I hope to hear some good news by the end of next week then. Just out of curiosity, did you see any changes in your online profile before you got the approval? Or was it directly an approval. I see no changes whatsoever since my biometrics on August 12th.

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
I feel things would get slow because of the labor day long weekend. Anyways I hope to hear some good news by the end of next week then. Just out of curiosity, did you see any changes in your online profile before you got the approval? Or was it directly an approval. I see no changes whatsoever since my biometrics on August 12th.
Yes I’m sure you will.
lawyers applied for us so I didn’t have access to online application. But from what I read in other threads, people got direct approvals.

Reactions: Intrance

DhanyaB

Jul 9, 2021
We filed on Aug 3rd and did our biometric on Aug 9th. Still no update for us. We can't track ours as company lawyer filed on our behalf.
If atleast we can track status like H1B it will be useful.

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
Awesome! Congratulations! I'm just 2 days behind you.. hopefully I get it soon. This wait is excruciating..
I am on the same boat. GTS LMIA approved work permit application. Did biometric on August 12th at NYC vfs. Still waiting ! Hopefully will get some update next week . Fingers crossed !

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
We filed on Aug 3rd and did our biometric on Aug 9th. Still no update for us. We can't track ours as company lawyer filed on our behalf.
If atleast we can track status like H1B it will be useful.
Hi @DhanyaB , did you get your passport submission request finally ?

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
Any update ?

Sachnam123

Sep 8, 2021
this wait is unbearable! I had my biometric on12th August. GTS LMIA approved application from US!
I completely agree it’s painful specially because their timelines are all over the place .. no idea no way to know when it will be processed..

Reactions: guhab