+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From UAE - Whatsapp Group

debster0810

Jul 10, 2022
True, Oman application are processed more quicker than UAE resident applicant. Suggested based on reality.
I'm sorry based on what reality? If you're recommending this for the locals then I can't speak to that but speaking for Indian expats only, if they are UAE residents, then the only places they can actually submit their applications is from their country of residence which is UAE or their country of nationality which is India. They are not able to submit Canada visa applications in any other country but if you have instructions and details to the contrary please do share as there are plenty of UAE based applicants that have been waiting for over a year and would love to hear that.

Speak2naz

Oct 2, 2022
I'm sorry based on what reality? If you're recommending this for the locals then I can't speak to that but speaking for Indian expats only, if they are UAE residents, then the only places they can actually submit their applications is from their country of residence which is UAE or their country of nationality which is India. They are not able to submit Canada visa applications in any other country but if you have instructions and details to the contrary please do share as there are plenty of UAE based applicants that have been waiting for over a year and would love to hear that.
You can submit your application from any where in world, the only condition is you must have valid visa for that particular country.
coming to the point, the reality is, we are two friends willing to apply for Canadian closed wp from Dubai UAE as we are resident Here, But the timeframe was horribly long so we decided to apply from another country where time frame is showing lesser. I hold Uk long term visitor visa so I decided to apply from Uk and my Frnd he applied from oman, I applied on 22nd march 2022 biometrics completed on 4th April still waiting for the outcome.
My friend applied in April biometrics completed in May and 29th sep PPR received.

Speak2naz

Oct 2, 2022
You can submit your application from any where in world, the only condition is you must have valid visa for that particular country.
coming to the point, the reality is, we are two friends willing to apply for Canadian closed wp from Dubai UAE as we are resident Here, But the timeframe was horribly long so we decided to apply from another country where time frame is showing lesser. I hold Uk long term visitor visa so I decided to apply from Uk and my Frnd he applied from oman, I applied on 22nd march 2022 biometrics completed on 4th April still waiting for the outcome.
My friend applied in April biometrics completed in May and 29th sep PPR received.
Please go through the link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1017&top=16

Suz1167

Jan 1, 2023
Applied - 28 July, 2021
Biometric- 1 aug, 2021
No update until now
Please join me also in the What’s app group the link seems revised

An_ish012

Jun 28, 2021
Applied - 28 July, 2021
Biometric- 1 aug, 2021
No update until now
Please join me also in the What’s app group the link seems revised
Hi,
My biometrics date was on24th April 2021.
Received the PPR on 15th Sep 2022.
Keep up the hope. 2022 will bring u good news very soon.

An_ish012

Jun 28, 2021
Hi,
My biometrics date was on24th April 2021.
Received the PPR on 15th Sep 2022.
Keep up the hope. 2022 will bring u good news very soon.
Am no more available in the Whats app group suitable for this. Unable to retrieve the current group. Just active only in the post ppr group.

noufalk7

Nov 25, 2023
I got valid lmia and done my biometrics in August 2023 , it's showing 52 weeks from abudhabi. When I gave biometrics it was 24 weeks...

So hopefully how long should I wait?