+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit from Abu Dhabi Network Here

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
did you upload pcc and reference letter? I was not able to upload it as it was not asked during application..
Yes my consultant uploaded both these with the application. Now sure why you are unable to upload these, i remember he merged PDF documents in single file in many cases.

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Yes my consultant uploaded both these with the application. Now sure why you are unable to upload these, i remember he merged PDF documents in single file in many cases.
I see. I think I need to submit it all through web form. hope they accept.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I will send all tomorrow. What about for spouse work permit? does a reference letter also needed?
No, it's not needed for spouse, only principal applicant need to submit complete file and reference letters. PCC is needed for spouse as well and your marriage certificates etc. You need to submit following documents with work permit application.

- A copy of passport, all applicants
- Digital photos of all applicants
- A copy of the marriage certificate
- Bank statement last 6 months
- Tax returns
- Job reference letters of the principal applicant
- Property documents if any
- Educational documents, ECA if available
- National ID card of all applicants
- Resume
- IELTS
- Offer of employement in Canada
- LMIA
- PCC if you apply to UAE

Reactions: Mtimoteo

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
No, it's not needed for spouse, only principal applicant need to submit complete file and reference letters. PCC is needed for spouse as well and your marriage certificates etc. You need to submit following documents with work permit application.

- A copy of passport, all applicants
- Digital photos of all applicants
- A copy of the marriage certificate
- Bank statement last 6 months
- Tax returns
- Job reference letters of the principal applicant
- Property documents if any
- Educational documents, ECA if available
- National ID card of all applicants
- Resume
- IELTS
- Offer of employement in Canada
- LMIA
- PCC if you apply to UAE
thank you .. I was not able to submit bank statement, reference letters, national id, ielts and PCC.

does bank statement also needed? I do have bank certificate with account balance.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
thank you .. I was not able to submit bank statement, reference letters, national id, ielts and PCC.

does bank statement also needed? I do have bank certificate with account balance.
Bank statement should be with application to prove your earning as legitimate and also your strong ties to home country.

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Bank statement should be with application to prove your earning as legitimate and also your strong ties to home country.
I see we are on dual intent actually and on process for PR under EE. My employer asked me to apply work permit to be able to come there before our PR. but I don't think it will happen since I was suprised that processing for WP in Abu Dhabi is 50 weeks now. more than the expected process for EE . I only found out after WP submission.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I see we are on dual intent actually and on process for PR under EE. My employer asked me to apply work permit to be able to come there before our PR. but I don't think it will happen since I was suprised that processing for WP in Abu Dhabi is 50 weeks now. more than the expected process for EE . I only found out after WP submission.
Yes, it takes more time. You'll get your PR before this I believe. What province of your job?

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Yes, it takes more time. You'll get your PR before this I believe. What province of your job?
I am under BCPNP health care. are u under provincial nomination also?

My noc on the other hand is under the priority noc due to covid do you think it may have difference?

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Today I got correspondese letter and travel excemption letter for my wife and daughter. Is it near approval?

LMIA excempt outland
Visa Office Abu Dhabi
AOR October 8 2020
Bio Oct 13
Additional Doc Nov 1
Medical Passed Nov 13
Correspondense Letter Nov 17
Travel excemption daughter and wife Nov 17

waiting for PPR.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Today I got correspondese letter and travel excemption letter for my wife and daughter. Is it near approval?

LMIA excempt outland
Visa Office Abu Dhabi
AOR October 8 2020
Bio Oct 13
Additional Doc Nov 1
Medical Passed Nov 13
Correspondense Letter Nov 17
Travel excemption daughter and wife Nov 17

waiting for PPR.
Did you got PPR? What is your nationality? Where are you living right now?

Reactions: a_manumohan

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Abu Dhabi office is moving I think. Got the passport request today.
Date of submission - Oct 21, 2020
Date of bio - Oct 27
No idea about bvl( lawyer handled it)
Ppr - 23 Dec, 2020

This is both WP and SOWP. NOC 2173