+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit for spouse and i got my visa !!!

jj89

Feb 20, 2014
Hello everyone,

I have this doubt and i believe that maybe some of you can help me, if i am an international student in Canada i know that my wife can apply for a open work permit, but this is my doubt , my wife is a physician, and i know that she will not be able to work as physician until she approved all the exams, but she can work in other things ??, the work permit is just for the field that you have training ? how this work ? where can i have more information ?.

thank you very much all for the help, and i forget to inform that my visa was approved !!!! i am waiting for my passport !!!

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
jj89 said:
Hello everyone,

I have this doubt and i believe that maybe some of you can help me, if i am an international student in Canada i know that my wife can apply for a open work permit, but this is my doubt , my wife is a physician, and i know that she will not be able to work as physician until she approved all the exams, but she can work in other things ??, the work permit is just for the field that you have training ? how this work ? where can i have more information ?.

thank you very much all for the help, and i forget to inform that my visa was approved !!!! i am waiting for my passport !!!
An open work permit is just that.....a work permit that allows you to work in anywhere in Canada in any job or occupation you choose

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrates jj89.

It applies to any one or if wife is not qualified also then which way she can reach canada.