+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work PErmit for Canada

shashank

Feb 24, 2008
Hi
I am an Indian citizen. I have recently got a job offer in Canada along with HSRDC confirmation, I am going to apply for temporary work permit for myself. My wife and daughter (1 yr. old) will be accompanying me.
1. My wife is qualified and intend to take up a job in Canada. Can she apply for a work permit too? If yes what would she fill up in the prospective employer section of the form and what about the HSRDC confirmation requirement for her. Also in that case shall we pay the fee seperately or still can pay combined as a multiple entry? If not than how to pay fee for my daughter?
2. I have a notarized affidavit for our marriage and both mine and my wife's passport carries eachother's name as Husband and wife. Do I still need a marriage registration certificate?
Please suggest.
Shashank

anas123

Feb 4, 2008
hiiiii

how did u get the job in canada from india. please tell me the details

i am in uk and want to get work in canada... please tell me which websites should visit.

i have got a degree of bsc in accounting and 2 years of work exp.

thanks

ritu

Apr 17, 2008
HI SHASHANK
MYSELF RITU FROM DELHI. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THAT FROM WHICH SITE OR HOW U GOT THE JOB IN CANADA.
DO REPLY ME SOON
BYE
TC

brianna

Mar 31, 2008
Hi, is there an age limit for hiring a Live in Caregiver? I really want to know coz I am planning to hire a 53 years old nurse in the Philippines. Does the HRSDC allow me to hire here?

giovanni

Jul 9, 2008
Hi there,

I just arrived here Canada as a tourist with 6 months validity of my passport.I wanted to work here,I do have an employer but is looking after my S.I.N,how will i be able to get that?and what should I do to have a working permit

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

giovanni said:
Hi there,

I just arrived here Canada as a tourist with 6 months validity of my passport.I wanted to work here,I do have an employer but is looking after my S.I.N,how will i be able to get that?and what should I do to have a working permit
As a visitor you cannot work or apply for a work permit in Canada or receive a SIN. So you employer has to get a Labour Market Opinion from Service Canada that there are no Canadians or PRs available for the job, has advertised extensively, and is paying normal wages. Once the employer has that, then you have to apply outside Canada for work permit, either at a Port of Entry or overseas office. If you require a medical you can't apply at a Port of Entry.

PMM