+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit for Canada

aghosh

Oct 14, 2013
Hi All,
I have applied for work permit application for Canada using the online application on July 3rd 2013 from Texas. After 3 months processing time when I inquired for the New York Canada consulate, they replied that my work permit is being processed in New Delhi. My processing time for the application is over and thus I inquired from the New Delhi office through email but its been a week now did not get their reply and they are not accessible through phone. Please let me know is there any way to know the status of my application. Also somebody have an idea how long it can take. I am already delayed for the job.

thanks
Aditi

arif.zaffar4

Oct 9, 2013
aghosh said:
Hello to All,

Dear All Sir/Madam, I am a skilled Computer Graphic Designer Print Media & Doing Job here at Abu Dhabi, UAE, Recently for Two Months & for your all acknowledgement I am a Handicap (Disable person) Due to Polio Effected My Right Side Leg's Muscles Much More Weakness, But I have 14 years experience in Computer Graphic Designing Print Media, Now I have just a wish to Immigrate to Canada for saving future my little Daughter maximum 5 years old, I have no resources for immigration process I am running my family at low monthly salary here in Abu Dhabi, So dear I have a appeal to all you that kindly suggest me the right way to get the Computer Field or Graphic Designer Field Jobs for Handicaps in Canada directly or by any NGO which supports for sponsorship to skilled handicap,
Kindly here mentioned below my contact details I shall be thankful to you all to support me in this manner

Yours Well Wisher,

Arif Zaffar
Cell: 00971551524776
email: arif.zaffar4 @ hotmail.co.uk
arif.zaffar4 @ gmail.com