+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit extention considers as CEC offer?

LIMA_Help

May 18, 2015
Hi All
I got ITA under CEC , I have 1 year of work experience in Canada and recently my Work permit extended for 2 years till 2022, in my work permit offer letter all the points are mentioned except this job offer will be valid for more 1 year post PR, but valid till date is mentioned
As HR is not ready to provide any letter with NOC code , Roles and responsibility etc,
Can I use this as offer letter ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All
I got ITA under CEC , I have 1 year of work experience in Canada and recently my Work permit extended for 2 years till 2022, in my work permit offer letter all the points are mentioned except this job offer will be valid for more 1 year post PR, but valid till date is mentioned
As HR is not ready to provide any letter with NOC code , Roles and responsibility etc,
The letter needs to specifically state that your job offer will be valid for 1 year post PR.

LIMA_Help

May 18, 2015
The letter needs to specifically state that your job offer will be valid for 1 year post PR.
Thanks for reply; I have checked with company but they don’t provide any such letter, can I take letter from any employee working on same organization with higher designation? Or Notarized letter with all such details

LIMA_Help

May 18, 2015
Thanks for reply; I have checked with company but they don’t provide any such letter, can I take letter from any employee working on same organization with higher designation? Or Notarized letter with all such details
Please confirm

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All
Unless it says so, it is useless to get the 50 points.

LIMA_Help

May 18, 2015
Thanks for your response but still I m confused , Can you guide me if I can take written letter from my non reporting senior of same company and same project then Will it be acceptable?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks for your response but still I m confused , Can you guide me if I can take written letter from my non reporting senior of same company and same project then Will it be acceptable?
Have you read IRCC's guidelines about what your letter of experience should include and who's supposed to issue it? If not, I invite you to do so, a very easy Google search.

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All
Hi ,

I do have the same problem did you got any update? Yet?