+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Extension with OINP Employment Restriction Nomination

lcx1018

May 20, 2017
Hi everybody,

I really need you help for my Work Permit Extension with OINP Employment Restriction Nomination.

I got my Certificate of OINP Nomination with employment restriction and work permit support letter in Aug. 2017, and both those two official documentations will expire at the end of January 2018. Although my Postgraduate Work Permit will expire in November 2018, I have to apply for work permit extension only before their expiration.

Due to OINP Nomination with employment restriction, all of those nominee cann't apply for Bridge Open Work Permit but closed, employer- specific work permit. It is a big problem that my employer cann't get my approved job offer on time so far. So I can not submit my work permit extension application including IMM5710e form where I can not fill out "Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No." on page 3 before my work permit support letter expiration.

If work permit support letter expiration after getting Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No., may I apply for a new work permit support letter from OINP? or that I submit my application without Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No. and a explanation letter at first, then submit my IMM5710e with Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No. by IRCC Web form?

I appreciate any suggestions to this issue !

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018
Hi everybody,

I really need you help for my Work Permit Extension with OINP Employment Restriction Nomination.

I got my Certificate of OINP Nomination with employment restriction and work permit support letter in Aug. 2017, and both those two official documentations will expire at the end of January 2018. Although my Postgraduate Work Permit will expire in November 2018, I have to apply for work permit extension only before their expiration.

Due to OINP Nomination with employment restriction, all of those nominee cann't apply for Bridge Open Work Permit but closed, employer- specific work permit. It is a big problem that my employer cann't get my approved job offer on time so far. So I can not submit my work permit extension application including IMM5710e form where I can not fill out "Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No." on page 3 before my work permit support letter expiration.

If work permit support letter expiration after getting Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No., may I apply for a new work permit support letter from OINP? or that I submit my application without Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No. and a explanation letter at first, then submit my IMM5710e with Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No. by IRCC Web form?

Hii did you Apply extension for WORK PERMIT support letter ?
Because u will get that letter from OINP
based on that one you can apply for work permit extension

willC

Apr 13, 2019
Hi everybody,

hello there
I have the same problem how did you extend your work permit?
Do you have a number or email that I could contact you because i dont know what to do because i have employment restriction and I cant apply for bridging or open work extension.. please let me know where i get info or the right link.

johnsphilip

Mar 20, 2020
Hi everybody,

Hi ,
I am also in the same situation but my employer is not ready to give employer number as they as said they are not ready to participate in this IMP(international Mobility Program).Is it possible to apply for extension without the employment number.Please reply .