+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit extension is in progress and applying for PR

Stone888

Sep 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am currently working under valid work permit until Jan 2020 and my employer is in process of extending work permit to another 15 months from January 2020 to April 2021. Currently, i do not possess the work permit extension submission documents in hand. It will take more than one month from now for my employer to provide me the work permit submission documents. Do I need to wait for those documents before submitting my express entry profile ? or Shall I declare that i have valid job offer for one year for now and show those submission documents once i get from employer ?The reason why I am asking is, I really don't want to waste this 1 month period now, to have minimum 1 year Job offer period while issuing PR. So basically If I submit my Express entry profile now, I will not have the valid job offer letter for another 1 year in my hand. However in one month period I will definitely get the proof for my work permit extension application, so I would be able to submit them after I get the invitation. Awaiting your response. Kindly advice.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
Hello Everyone,

I am currently working under valid work permit until Jan 2020 and my employer is in process of extending work permit to another 15 months from January 2020 to April 2021. Currently, i do not possess the work permit extension submission documents in hand. It will take more than one month from now for my employer to provide me the work permit submission documents. Do I need to wait for those documents before submitting my express entry profile ? or Shall I declare that i have valid job offer for one year for now and show those submission documents once i get from employer ?The reason why I am asking is, I really don't want to waste this 1 month period now, to have minimum 1 year Job offer period while issuing PR. So basically If I submit my Express entry profile now, I will not have the valid job offer letter for another 1 year in my hand. However in one month period I will definitely get the proof for my work permit extension application, so I would be able to submit them after I get the invitation. Awaiting your response. Kindly advice.
You don't need to wait for PR application submission. However, mention in your LOE that you are going to apply for an extension of your WP soon. Also, declare that you have a valid job offer.

Isimbi

Apr 18, 2020
Hello
Greetings Iam Isimbi and I have joined this platform to night, I am so excited to meet new friend and I am capable to collaborate with you all cause I think I Will be in need of help and guidance thanks to you all!