+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delayed from Bahrain

MRAAHM

Jan 11, 2022
Yes i have trade certificate and i just need secondary no need IELTS but i had summitted
i don't think so any document has problem i can see no one touching my application no update when i applied last time i got message biometric summited application processing if need any document we will update you but nothing also i did 2 time webfrom no reply

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes i have trade certificate and i just need secondary no need IELTS but i had summitted
i don't think so any document has problem i can see no one touching my application no update when i applied last time i got message biometric summited application processing if need any document we will update you but nothing also i did 2 time webfrom no reply
So you have a Red Seal or provincial trade license? What is the job? You cannot call IRCC from outside of Canada or the US. So you would need a VPN and see if it works.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes attached from Bahrain Government
What is from the Bahrain Government? You need to show Red Seal or provincial license as your employer to show that no Canadian or PR with the required license can do the job. This may be why your application is taking so long. What does your employer say?

MRAAHM

Jan 11, 2022
What is from the Bahrain Government? You need to show Red Seal or provincial license as your employer to show that no Canadian or PR with the required license can do the job. This may be why your application is taking so long. What does your employer say?

I was running my own Partnership business so we have certificate from chambers of commerce and its verified any how today i have received my corresponded letter visa is refused .i don't know what's going on with Canadian visa system they took 15 month to get this decision
process is so long will see next time Thank you for your help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was running my own Partnership business so we have certificate from chambers of commerce and its verified any how today i have received my corresponded letter visa is refused .i don't know what's going on with Canadian visa system they took 15 month to get this decision
process is so long will see next time Thank you for your help
What were reasons for refusal. If you are in a licensed trade then you need a Red Seal or provincial trade license. You need a Canadian trade certificate. Don’t know what running your own business has to do with a trade related NOC.

Aug 13, 2023
hi everyone!

anyone of you started the biometric last august 2023 but still no update from IRCC?
I have my representative in canada after biometric still update, it's more than 2 months now.