Jan 11, 2022
submit -February 24, 2022 -Still no update nothing 13 month crossing

any idea what should i do

Thank You

MRAAHM

Jan 11, 2022
I had applied yesterday and i have receive this email

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had applied yesterday and i have receive this email

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Just the standard automatic response.

MRAAHM

Jan 11, 2022
still no update i applied 2 times IRCC webform No Update at all any one knows what should i do

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
its crossing 15 month processing Canada visa application process very bad
What is your NOC? Did you include employment letters, and ECA/IELTS (if required) to show you are the only person qualified. Has your file even started eligibility review? What does your employer say?

MRAAHM

Jan 11, 2022
What is your NOC? Did you include employment letters, and ECA/IELTS (if required) to show you are the only person qualified. Has your file even started eligibility review? What does your employer say?
i had applied before with lmia that was refused then again i applied with LMIA with IELTS for me no need ECA because they requirement is secondary school certificate

7384 - Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c.

i can see nothing on progress if they need any document i can provide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i had applied before with lmia that was refused then again i applied with LMIA with IELTS for me no need ECA because they requirement is secondary school certificate

7384 - Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c.

i can see nothing on progress if they need any document i can provide
But do you have trade certification? What is the job because unlikely you only need just secondary? This is a licensed/apprenticeship NOC?

• Employment requirements
    • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
    • Completion of a two- to four-year apprenticeship program in a relevant trade, such as locksmith, recreation vehicle technician or saw fitter
      or
      College, high school or industry courses combined with several years of related work experience
      or
      Several years of on-the-job training are required.
    • Trade certification for locksmiths is available, but voluntary, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
    • Trade certification for recreation vehicle service technicians is compulsory in Alberta and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, British Columbia and the Yukon.
    • Sawfiler/fitter and sawfitter trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon.
    • Provincial trade certification or licensing may be required for other occupations in this unit group.
    • Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified recreation vehicle service technicians upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
    • Commercial divers must meet the requirements of CSA Standard Z275.4-02, Competency Standard for Diving Operations.
    • Commercial divers require an Occupational Diver Certificate of Competency issued by the Diver Certification Board of Canada (DCBC) or qualification earned through a formal education program, training courses in diving or a combination of education and practical experience.
    • Commercial divers require certification of competency and a diving medical examination from an approved hyperbaric physician.
    • Commercial divers may require military or police diving experience.
    • Commercial divers usually require a provincial blaster's licence for the setting and detonation of explosives.