+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit -Dec 2017 applicants from India

sparkiye

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, application for work permit filed in canada in Dec 17. Received medicals request in March 18 but since upfront medicals were done; have written to them over a month ago, but no response yet!
Anyone have the same issue? Any idea how to check as the co has a representative who has filed on my behalf?

Thnx

Alluvicky

Sep 29, 2015
I am currently on Post Grad Word Permit(PGWP) , recently i applied SOWP(Spouse) for my wife from India.
26th Feb : Took upfront Medicals
March 7th : SOWP Applied Online
March 9th : CIC requested for medicals again
March 14th : wrote email DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and uploaded the upfront medical copy and medical request form to Web form
Its been more then a month and it is still showing : We did not receive the results of your required medical exam
We already spoke with the medical center : they said that medical results have been reported to IRCC on march 1st 2018 and there is nothing they can do from they side .
i am in a very confused/stressed state with no updates and no information on whats going on .
please someone help me

ersad786

Jun 16, 2016
Do medical again and update the new report, dont wait for this mess. it will only take 2-3 days to be upload to cic e medical section.

sparkiye

Apr 14, 2018
Do medical again and update the new report, dont wait for this mess. it will only take 2-3 days to be upload to cic e medical section.
medicals cannot be done again; unless asked for a re medical.
Medicals are valid for 1 year.

sparkiye

Apr 14, 2018
I am currently on Post Grad Word Permit(PGWP) , recently i applied SOWP(Spouse) for my wife from India.
26th Feb : Took upfront Medicals
March 7th : SOWP Applied Online
March 9th : CIC requested for medicals again
March 14th : wrote email DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and uploaded the upfront medical copy and medical request form to Web form
Its been more then a month and it is still showing : We did not receive the results of your required medical exam
We already spoke with the medical center : they said that medical results have been reported to IRCC on march 1st 2018 and there is nothing they can do from they side .
i am in a very confused/stressed state with no updates and no information on whats going on .
please someone help me
Same case here....its nearly two months now...looking at the threads here...seems like NDVO takes 8-9 months to process...

ebalagta

May 13, 2018
Can anyone help me.
I am filipino citizen and I am applying for a work permit in Canada. Can any give me some advice, I already talk to some who I knew canadian immigration consultant. But want to know more to other people experience.