+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit at Canadian port of entry

Discussion in 'Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit)' started by santoshkonakanchi, Jan 13, 2018.

  1. My wife got visitors visa and I am in Canada on student visa my study permit is until the end of 2018.
    Can she get the work permit at the Canadian port of entry?

Share This Page