+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Applications at NYC for 2013

saaik85

Apr 12, 2013
I did not even hear anything till date. Trying to approach through the representative who has got the approval package for me.

samcr77

Apr 10, 2013
saaik85 said:
I did not even hear anything till date. Trying to approach through the representative who has got the approval package for me.
what do you mean by approval package?

saaik85

Apr 12, 2013
samcr77 said:
what do you mean by approval package?
My employer has approached a representative to get the initial approval from canada attorney. Attorney has decided a salary package and list of documents need to be further submitted for stamping.

I have sent all the approval documents received by attorney and the passport to NYC consulate for stamping on 20th Feb, 2013. I did not hear anything till date. I am nervous!!!

samcr77

Apr 10, 2013
saaik85 said:
My employer has approached a representative to get the initial approval from canada attorney. Attorney has decided a salary package and list of documents need to be further submitted for stamping.

I have sent all the approval documents received by attorney and the passport to NYC consulate for stamping on 20th Feb, 2013. I did not hear anything till date. I am nervous!!!
it takes about 12 weeks based on the responses in this thread. don't get nervous. let's hope for the best.

saaik85

Apr 12, 2013
Hi all,

Anyone know the visa processing cancellation procedure to get the passport back. Please suggest me.

How long it will take to get the visa processing cancellation and get the passport back?

Thanks

dr.mcq

Apr 2, 2013
Good news guys! I just got an email from the consulate containing a medical evaluation form for me only & not my wife. I'll be having my physical tomorrow morning hoping for the best.

My application was received Feb 4th. So wish you all the best.

SA33

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Congratulations Doc! and my wishes for all the very best to you..
Glad to see some movement...

samcr77

Apr 10, 2013
dr.mcq said:
Good news guys! I just got an email from the consulate containing a medical evaluation form for me only & not my wife. I'll be having my physical tomorrow morning hoping for the best.

My application was received Feb 4th. So wish you all the best.
congrats. i also heard from my company that applications filed 1st week of feb are getting approvals. i havent heard anything about my case in particular. let's hope for the best.

missax

Apr 25, 2013
Hi everyone,

I applied online on Feb 11th for an Open Work Permit and I'm also waiting.. good luck to all of us

samcr77

Apr 10, 2013
All - I heard few mins back from my company that my WP has been approved. Not sure when I will receive the passport. Nervous!