+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application

movetocanada5634

Mar 3, 2015
Hi. I'm applying for a work permit and a bit confused about the process after you apply. Once the work permit is approved, do I need to send my passport into a visa office to get stamped? If so, can that be any visa office or does it have to be in the country I applied from? The reason I ask is that I'm currently in Australia but planning to submit my application, and then travel to USA to provide Biometrics and the medical before heading to Canada once approved. I won't be coming back to Australia in between. Would this cause an issue?

rajbir76

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Hi. I'm applying for a work permit and a bit confused about the process after you apply. Once the work permit is approved, do I need to send my passport into a visa office to get stamped? If so, can that be any visa office or does it have to be in the country I applied from? The reason I ask is that I'm currently in Australia but planning to submit my application, and then travel to USA to provide Biometrics and the medical before heading to Canada once approved. I won't be coming back to Australia in between. Would this cause an issue?
u apply from india