Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,
I would like a ask, if someone is going through or went with the same hassle as me for processing Work Permit application and not getting any answer from so long.
Well, I live in Dubai and got a job in Ontario with an offer of 25$ per hour. I received a positive LMIA on 25th Aug 2016 and applied Work permit (online) in Canada through a Canadian lawyer on 07th Sep 2016. After few months I got a Biometric letter through lawyer and given my Biometrics on 29th Sep 2016 in VFS office Dubai. But since then I am waiting for a reply from Canadian Authorities but till today there's no response.
As I approached several times to the lawyer and he says that all the applications through UAE are delayed and I have to wait. :(
I don't exactly what's going on with my application but is there anyone who waited that long (approx 6 months) after biometric submission?

Your sincere advice would be really appreciated.

Cheers!

vaish1987

Aug 14, 2016
Hello,

What is the current status of your application ?
I live in Dubai too and applied for work permit on April 20th. No movement in the application yet.

Mar 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,
I would like a ask, if someone is going through or went with the same hassle as me for processing Work Permit application and not getting any answer from so long.
Well, I live in Dubai and got a job in Ontario with an offer of 25$ per hour. I received a positive LMIA on 25th Aug 2016 and applied Work permit (online) in Canada through a Canadian lawyer on 07th Sep 2016. After few months I got a Biometric letter through lawyer and given my Biometrics on 29th Sep 2016 in VFS office Dubai. But since then I am waiting for a reply from Canadian Authorities but till today there's no response.
As I approached several times to the lawyer and he says that all the applications through UAE are delayed and I have to wait. :(
I don't exactly what's going on with my application but is there anyone who waited that long (approx 6 months) after biometric submission?

Your sincere advice would be really appreciated.

Cheers!
But i heard result will come in 9 weeks. But now it is more than this ? Try to contact VFS