+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application taking too long.

J Watson

Aug 11, 2022
I have a friend who applied for a work permit 7 months ago and didn't hear anything back since then. He is not sure what to do, or whom to call. He tried to call the IRCC several times, but he never got to speak with a person. What do you think he should do?
Thank you!

abhattac

Jul 5, 2022
I have a friend who applied for a work permit 7 months ago and didn't hear anything back since then. He is not sure what to do, or whom to call. He tried to call the IRCC several times, but he never got to speak with a person. What do you think he should do?
Thank you!
Can you share some details: 1. Is it under GSS? 2. Which country did he apply from? 3. Whats the NOC code and is it LMIA exempt?

J Watson

Aug 11, 2022
I don't really know if it's under GSS. He applied from inside Canada and got A LMIA and everything (not exempt but got a positive LMIA ie green light)

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
He can send a web form , google web form work permit, he needs his UCI and application number, I hope it works I am in the same situation

vikasha4

Aug 15, 2022
Thank you!
please ask to submit a online enquiry to IRCC by yourself or Agency ,if hired. phone call does not work.