App. Filed.......
10-10-2017
Doc's Request.
10-10-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Hello, would you mind me asking if you can still remember the processing times when you submitted your application and when you received a confirmation from IRCC?
no not really... i know the waiting game is hard i have been there.. but theres nothing you can do at this point but to wait..
processing time varies on case to case thats what i observed.. you can based the processing times on the canada.ca website unless you're within that timeline i think theres nothing to worry.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

assamlal

Oct 1, 2018
hey guys
i am also in same case since i sent my e-medical on 11jun2018 i did not got any reply from the embassy and to be honest with you till now i dont know what to do

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Under caregiver.... nope I didn’t do anything I just submit all the documents requested by my agent. Then she do the rest,,,
Hi Lorie, Is it ok if I ask some details of your agent in canada for caregiver, my wife would like to try that option for work permit as caregiver too. However sad news is that they closed the application for permanent residency for them.

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hi Lorie, Is it ok if I ask some details of your agent in canada for caregiver, my wife would like to try that option for work permit as caregiver too. However sad news is that they closed the application for permanent residency for them.

you can send them a message through their facebook page (Nannies and More Placement Agency Inc.) yeah i heard that news to, but canada always change there law... hoping after 2 years new law will come for caregivers

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
it will be positive.... i have a friend she got the denied result within 2 months only. i think it will not take that much time if they deny your application.
Do you know what was the reason your friend got denied on her application for WP? also are you currently in UAE? currently we are in UAE.

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Do you know what was the reason your friend got denied on her application for WP? also are you currently in UAE? currently we are in UAE.
1. Current employment situation
2. Employment prospect in country of residence
3. Limited employment prospect in your country of residence
4. Personal assets and financial status
5. Your current employment situation

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
meron po kso ganun dn on queue rin ang sabi.. sa inyo po meron po bang balita? san po kayo nag apply dto dn po ba sa dubai?
Hindi eh, sa abu dhabi ako nagpasa for visa..exactly ilang buwan kana waiting?and alam mo ba ung processing times mo nung sinubmit mo application mo?

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
Hindi eh, sa abu dhabi ako nagpasa for visa..exactly ilang buwan kana waiting?and alam mo ba ung processing times mo nung sinubmit mo application mo?
june 4 pa po ako nag submit bali 5 months na mahigit. 16 wks dw oero lampas narin po. kelan po kayo nag submit ? tsaka anong work po

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
caregiver apply ko, pero paper application ung sinyo diba?twice kna ba nagfollowup sa immig?ako din kc in queue din ang sinbi sa email nila sakin..

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
isang beses lg po. ksi sabi kahit ilang email pa dw gawin ganun at ganun prin dw po yung erereply sayo. kilan po kayo nag apply ng visa