+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application Processing Delayed

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
hi, under what category are you applying for or what kind of workk? i applied last August 8, but my agent is from Canada directly......she said around 6 months the processing time.
I applied Wp under atlantic immigration pilot.
What anout you? Did you linked your application online?

Reactions: Bellabeau

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I applied under LMIA approval. im just worried because my friend got his wp after 1 month and 20 days of applying. we had the same LMIA. i also called visa office but they didnt gave me the exact time if when i can get my wp result. they just told me still on process.
Hello _Kimpoy26_
Any good news from your application,may i know under which NOC you are applying for,that your friend took only less than 2 months.

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Under caregiver.... nope I didn’t do anything I just submit all the documents requested by my agent. Then she do the rest,,,
Hello maam, Did you get your WP already? Im just curious since July I have submitted my ielts, eca and police clearance to the Canadian employer in NB who interviewed me last march here in Dubai but still I havent heard back from them. My question is how long did it took you to receive your job offer after your interview from a canadian employer? Thanks

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello Everyone!
Any good news from July to August WP application? Coz i dont get any updates from my WP application.Please share your timelines if you get some good news.
Thanks!

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hello maam, Did you get your WP already? Im just curious since July I have submitted my ielts, eca and police clearance to the Canadian employer in NB who interviewed me last march here in Dubai but still I havent heard back from them. My question is how long did it took you to receive your job offer after your interview from a canadian employer? Thanks

do you have an approved LMIA? if you have it, they will request from you a list of documents prior to you WP application. Once they lodge your WP application you will get a email confirmation in your email from CIC. for me it took almost 6 months for my LMIA got approved, now its almost 2 and half months my WP lodge still no update but my agent told me that WP application will take 6 or more months.