+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit APPLICATION LAST DECEMBER 2012 IN RIYADH

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
lotus_abbey said:
Hi, were you able to do follow up inquiry through email about the status of your application? As per CIC processing time in Riyadh is down to 5 months processing from 7 months. My bf is also waiting for his work permit. He sent his application last February.

Best regards to all Riyadh applicants.

Yahp. I followed up when it was 5 months. Then I've got an answer that it is still under processing. Mine is 6 months now.. Have faith, never loose HOPE for God is not sleeping. One day we'll just received an email that it is APPROVED already! Expect great blessings form the Lord.

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hasho said:
Me also almost 6 months now. 15 December 2012 is the day when I send them my papers and got my file number and later they asked me to send my pcc and end of last months I got an email that my application is under process. Riyadh Embassy takes time no body knows who long. :-X :-X :-X :-X
Hi Hasho! I'm a December applicant too. What is PCC by the way? Just have faith! God is not sleeping... He is not blind to see our worries. Bring them all to God. One day, that GREAT BLESSING will come.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
ms. agd said:
Hi Hasho! I'm a December applicant too. What is PCC by the way? Just have faith! God is not sleeping... He is not blind to see our worries. Bring them all to God. One day, that GREAT BLESSING will come.
This means police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia and my native country.

LianCru

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 May 2013
Med's Request
None
Passport Req..
Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013
Hasho said:
This means police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia and my native country.
hi.. just want to ask, what do u mean by AOR?

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Hasho said:
Me also almost 6 months now. 15 December 2012 is the day when I send them my papers and got my file number and later they asked me to send my pcc and end of last months I got an email that my application is under process. Riyadh Embassy takes time no body knows who long. :-X :-X :-X :-X
Hi anong work po ina apply nyo?

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Hi everyone! Question!
Meron po ba dito naka experience na applying for Work Permit with LMO and contract, pero nung nag reply ang embassy, they put your name under different position na inapply?? Like my friend, she applied for Health Care Aide, pero nung nag reply and embassy, acknowledgment of application for live in Caregiver.
Do you think nagkakamali din ang embassy?? What you think guys?

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
christine san andres said:
Hi everyone! Question!
Meron po ba dito naka experience na applying for Work Permit with LMO and contract, pero nung nag reply ang embassy, they put your name under different position na inapply?? Like my friend, she applied for Health Care Aide, pero nung nag reply and embassy, acknowledgment of application for live in Caregiver.
Do you think nagkakamali din ang embassy?? What you think guys?
Better to make an enquiry at the embassy. ok lang naman yun.

LianCru

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 May 2013
Med's Request
None
Passport Req..
Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013
ms. agd said:
Acknowledgement of Receipt. Are you a December applicant too?
Thanks, May 2013 po.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ms. agd said:
Yahp. I followed up when it was 5 months. Then I've got an answer that it is still under processing. Mine is 6 months now.. Have faith, never loose HOPE for God is not sleeping. One day we'll just received an email that it is APPROVED already! Expect great blessings form the Lord.

Best regards! Good things comes to those who wait. Keep posted. Good luck to all Riyadh applicants!

:)

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
lotus_abbey said:
Best regards! Good things comes to those who wait. Keep posted. Good luck to all Riyadh applicants!

:)
today i receive email from embassy that to submit your passport. Thanks to almighty Allah.

ulyven

Jun 5, 2013
Good news December applicants from cic.Riyadh

I just received today my visa too..
Last December 2, (Dec.3 received by cic.Riyadh) I attached all documents that they might be requiring: NBI clearance, DFA red ribbons (for Transcript, PRC licence, diploma), old passport.
today, the visa is already attached to my new passport...
God is so good. He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Congrats too Hasho.

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
:) :) :) :)
Hello!!! God is really good. To God be the glory! Nothing is impossible with Him.
Mine was approved yesterday...
Truly that God is faithful to His faithful children... Praise the Lord. and CONGRATS to all of us!!!!!!!

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hasho said:
Hi Hasho! Do you have any flight details now? Can you pls give us idea what to bring in the airport aside from the passport and ticket?thanks