+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application inland submitted Jan/Feb 2022 timeline

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
I received my correspondence letter and Im thinking they screw it up lol, under document type it says:
Permit - WP-EXT / Permis - PT-PROR
which sounds to me like extension don't you think? but I didn't apply for an extension, it is my first time applying and it is supposed to be an open work permit but lets see what happens when I get it physically

Kisayl123

Sep 8, 2022
Have you received any updated email that indicates your application has been started to review? So I can say the agent you called he just gave you a “official answer “ but not specific. Did you send webform also?
You guys from where becaus same situation I am facing I applied work permit inside canada ( Toronto) on 28 march and still shows in process..and what profile you did apply..my profile is chef..

AJJP89

Sep 9, 2022
I received my correspondence letter and Im thinking they screw it up lol, under document type it says:
Permit - WP-EXT / Permis - PT-PROR
which sounds to me like extension don't you think? but I didn't apply for an extension, it is my first time applying and it is supposed to be an open work permit but lets see what happens when I get it physically
Did you get it?