+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application concern

lolSam

Jun 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am applying for a work permit from Australia currently, I have my IEC acceptance letter but I'm a little concerned that my Additional Documents (Traffic History Report) have not been received.

I was having all sorts of troubles last week trying to upload it just like everybody else, it is not all working fine as the technical issues with the CIC website seem to be rectified. I was able to upload my additional document and re-submit my application but I am concerned it did not go through properly.

I did not receive an additional submission confirmation (unsure if I am meant to) and am a little concerned because in the 2nd image you can see it states "Uploaded - Not Submitted to CIC"

I have attached some images, do these look normal or should I follow this up via a phone call during their business hours?

i.imgur.com/dpHOI8A.png
i.imgur.com/ElLSLTD.png

lolSam

Jun 23, 2014
Nobody has any advice? I have emailed and called (only to be told to email) and have not received a response. I'm worried it hasn't submit correctly.

Is there a better forum to ask in?

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Hi got the same problem, it says not submitted to cic. But when I've checked my application details under review of submitted documents - we have received the documents. So I don't know what happen. I also email my docs but until now no response yet. Pls update thanks

lolSam

Jun 23, 2014
I received a reply:

"Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:
Please note that your document(s) have been successfully uploaded and received. If the office processing your application needs more information, they will contact you."

I sent an email in the following template, as suggested via my phonecall:

Subject: Case Status - TR Application - Outside Canada

I asked to verify the status of my application.

Body:
1. Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document:
2. Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document:
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
4. Country of birth:
5. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.:
6. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all:
7. Type of application (work permit, study permit, etc.):
8. Approximate date that the application was submitted:

ppr2014

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
hi,
I have a different concern, can u plz help.
i am just filling the form , can't understand these 4 option.
which one i need to tick.
1. Work permit with same employer
2. Initial work permit or WP with new employer
3. Restoration of status as worker
4. temporary resident permit

my situation is , my visa and WP is going to expire next month, i have already applied for PR . I do not want to extent bonded WP with same employer.
I want a open WP . Please suggest me.
thanks,
Andy

aswini

Jul 7, 2014
Re: ICT Work Permit Application concern

HI,
Has any one applied and got the ICT work permit visa before the new guidelines got introduced?

I have sent my documents to embassy on Jun 6 and on June9th new guidelines came for ICT.
Now its been one month and in vfs site its showing 'being processed'.

Any idea will they consider my application as per old guidelines or not.

How long it will take in general.

-Aswini

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Hi loisam, so it means they received your docs even if it says documents not submitted to CIC?please update thanks

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Loisam, how many days did you received their reponse after you send the email? I will try to do same template as you did. I just hope it works with me. Thanks.pls update.thankz

lolSam

Jun 23, 2014
Sorry, I sent it to question@cic.gc.ca & I got a reply the next day (my other 2 emails I have not had a reply)