09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
marjo ri co said:
Hi good day to all, I'm working here in taif , ksa and applied in Canada as a caregiver, i already received my LMIA and contract last January 2 after 1 month of processing, i sent back my contract upon signing. My passport will expire on September 15 this year. My questions are:

1. What are the next things to do after receiving LMIA and signing contract? Are there still things to be process?
2. Can i pass my documents in Canadian embassy in jeddah? What are the documents to be submitted?
3. What are the hospitals or clinics accredited by Canadian embassy for medical exam?
4. Can i still use my passport if they will ask me to submit or need to renew now?

Thank u for your concern, may god bless you all..
hello//.. you must renew your passport ..it would be better because that will be the basis of your visa validity that the canada embassy will stamp to your passport.
canada embassy is in riyadh. and no more direct sending of documents there you need to pass through canada visa application center.panel physcian approved by canada embassy will be : City: Jeddah
Name: Nadia Ghannam
Address: Etoile Clinic, Building B, 1st floor,
Family Medicine unit, Al Malek Rd,,
(opp. Al-Rawda Street)
Telephone: 966 557 472 110
920029090 ext 388

Spoken Languages: Arabic, English
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Thank u for reply.. Do i need personal appearance in Canadian embassy (Riyadh) when i pass my documents? Is it safe sending through aramex or dhl?

blushcret21

Jan 9, 2015
pinkulotz said:
Hi there.. i'll answer your questions to the best that i can and according to my experience..

1. You need to submit these documents (employment certificate/salary letter/reference letter) in your application but DOESN'T NEED to be authenticated by the chamber of comerece.. in my case i only submitted SALARY CERTIFICATE and pay stubs, and no stamped from COC.. but if you can do the authentication you may do so specially when you're going in your final exit.

2. You can process you SAUDI POLICE CLEARANCE as early as now.. i think you can send a representative to go to PHIL.EMBASSY to get your POLICE CLEARANCE ENDORSEMENT LETTER, just give an authorization letter, and photocopy of your PASSPORT and IQAMA, and money for payment.. you can also send representative to do the authentication of the endorsement letter in MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.. but once you've done these, you need to go PERSONALLY to the nearest police station to do the FINGER PRINTING..

3. YES.. you can go directly here in canada once your application is approved..
Thanks pinkulotz!!

I know someone from Philippine Consulate that I should go personally to MOFA. He said, many people tried too enter in MOFA as representative but all of them were refused.

In regards to exit/ re- entry visa of KSA, is it really safe to this method just to go directly to Canada? Even without a formal resignation or exit processing?

Thanks so much.

blushcret21

Jan 9, 2015
[quo :D :)te author=marjo ri co link=topic=121517.msg3957357#msg3957357 date=1422022292]
Hi, good day, nandito din ako sa taif and we have the same problem. I think we can help each other with regards of completing and processing the requirements . Please keep in touch
[/quote]

Hi there!! Have you started collecting your docs? I read some of your concerns. Why not to try use cic online application? I think it is more convinient to use this method. :)

I am almost done gathering my docs. Inshalla I can submit thru online this week. :D

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
marjo ri co said:
Hi good day to all, I'm working here in taif , ksa and applied in Canada as a caregiver, i already received my LMIA and contract last January 2 after 1 month of processing, i sent back my contract upon signing. My passport will expire on September 15 this year. My questions are:

1. What are the next things to do after receiving LMIA and signing contract? Are there still things to be process?
2. Can i pass my documents in Canadian embassy in jeddah? What are the documents to be submitted?
3. What are the hospitals or clinics accredited by Canadian embassy for medical exam?
4. Can i still use my passport if they will ask me to submit or need to renew now?

Thank u for your concern, may god bless you all..
HI THERE.. all your questions will be answered by the website of CIC and its www.cic.gc.ca
all the process and instructions about the application under LCP are there.. please read it firsy and if there's anything that you didnt understand or seems confusing to you jusy let us know.. im sorry to disappoint you for not answering your questions because it seems to me that you didnt read anything yet about the process.. just read it first same thing thay we a did here before posting on this site. Thank you!

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
To MATJO

here's the direct link that ypu can use to read about LIVE-IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
blushcret21 said:
Thanks pinkulotz!!

I know someone from Philippine Consulate that I should go personally to MOFA. He said, many people tried too enter in MOFA as representative but all of them were refused.

In regards to exit/ re- entry visa of KSA, is it really safe to this method just to go directly to Canada? Even without a formal resignation or exit processing?

Thanks so much.
-i didnt go personally to MOFA to get a stamp for my saudi police clearance endorsement letter.. i just send it to our hospital driver, gave him authorzation letter, copy of my iqama and passport, and payment. I also asked him what they told him and he said they didnt even ask for the authorization letter or id.. as long as your there for stamping and you can pay.. so i think its possible, specially most ministries in saudi are aware that most of the hospitals or establishments are strict and they dont allow female employees to go out.. so theu give considerations to those..

-im not quite sure about the re-entry visa.. coz in my case i resigned and asked for final exit.. so what i had is final exit letter.. i think you should have the final exit one if your planning to go straight here. Re-entry visa is different so they might question you.

blushcret21

Jan 9, 2015
pinkulotz said:
-i didnt go personally to MOFA to get a stamp for my saudi police clearance endorsement letter.. i just send it to our hospital driver, gave him authorzation letter, copy of my iqama and passport, and payment. I also asked him what they told him and he said they didnt even ask for the authorization letter or id.. as long as your there for stamping and you can pay.. so i think its possible, specially most ministries in saudi are aware that most of the hospitals or establishments are strict and they dont allow female employees to go out.. so theu give considerations to those..

-im not quite sure about the re-entry visa.. coz in my case i resigned and asked for final exit.. so what i had is final exit letter.. i think you should have the final exit one if your planning to go straight here. Re-entry visa is different so they might question you.
Wow!! Thank you soooo much! You gave a great news coz of ur personal
Experience. I am sooo worried for this mofa coz i know our admin will not allow me to go to jeddah especially i am here in remote area in taif.

I read ur alibi about ur emergency exit. I might use also that alibi soon. inshalla!!

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
blushcret21 said:
[quo :D :)te author=marjo ri co link=topic=121517.msg3957357#msg3957357 date=1422022292]
Hi, good day, nandito din ako sa taif and we have the same problem. I think we can help each other with regards of completing and processing the requirements . Please keep in touch

Hi there!! Have you started collecting your docs? I read some of your concerns. Why not to try use cic online application? I think it is more convinient to use this method. :)

I am almost done gathering my docs. Inshalla I can submit thru online this week. :D
Hi blushcret21, I already have my documents. But i didn't started yet processing my police clearance. I didn't pass application online , my aunt in Canada just pass my application in agency there and she got employer. I just don't know now if what's the next thing to do after signing contract.

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Hi pinkulotz, i didn't pass my application online. My aunt in Canada is the one who passed my application in agency there. That's why i really don't have any idea about the processing, how and where to submit my documents. I don't know if i should pass them now or wait for their go signal. Thanks

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
marjo ri co said:
Hi pinkulotz, i didn't pass my application online. My aunt in Canada is the one who passed my application in agency there. That's why i really don't have any idea about the processing, how and where to submit my documents. I don't know if i should pass them now or wait for their go signal. Thanks
-even if you'll going to use agency it is a must that you read all the info about LCP in the website so you'll know how it goes and what step are you in already. As you said YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE PROCESS.. so you must be aware.. you have to read..

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
marjo ri co said:
-i already gave you the direct link and all you have to do is click on it, browse and read.. this is the first thing you need to do... please do read as everyone of us here did all the reading before posting our concerns on the part that we cant understand.. we'll try to help according to our pas experiences but ypur questions are so basic and you can find the answers on the site..

blushcret21

Jan 9, 2015
marjo ri co said:
Hi blushcret21, I already have my documents. But i didn't started yet processing my police clearance. I didn't pass application online , my aunt in Canada just pass my application in agency there and she got employer. I just don't know now if what's the next thing to do after signing contract.
Hi there! Once we received our positive LMIA, we'll start to process our work permit here. An agency in Canada is differ from here. So as of now, mind your docs and pass it to the visa office here in ksa. You'd better choose online coz it is very convinient and will save you time and money. :D

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
blushcret21 said:
Hi there! Once we received our positive LMIA, we'll start to process our work permit here. An agency in Canada is differ from here. So as of now, mind your docs and pass it to the visa office here in ksa. You'd better choose online coz it is very convinient and will save you time and money. :D
Where did u passed your docs? In Riyadh Canadian embassy or in jeddah?