14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
sabshin_ said:
With regards to coe, do I need to bring it to the chamber of commerce? Because my employer does not want me to give coe bec my contract is not yet finished..
-no need for chamber of comerece authentication.. just copy of your coe will do.. if you cant request for a coe just ask them for salary certificate satating that you are currenlt employed as __position____ in __name of institutio ____ and having monthly salary of _____. With stamp and sign of owner or authorized person.. In my case i only submitted salary certificate.

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
hi pinkulotz. active mem ah..nice!kumusta na.. ngayun lng ako nagbukas dito sa site na toh..
anyways.. 39 days more... hopefully hello canada na.. :)
thanks sa site na toh.. goodluck guys you can do it!

mitchykoh

Dec 10, 2014
hi.. I already submitted my documents... Is there anything I should need to prepare? What will be the next step.. Thanks <3 ;)

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
onekeiz said:
hi pinkulotz. active mem ah..nice!kumusta na.. ngayun lng ako nagbukas dito sa site na toh..
anyways.. 39 days more... hopefully hello canada na.. :)
thanks sa site na toh.. goodluck guys you can do it!
--haha just trying to help others tulad ng naitulong ng iba sakin.. :)

nicolo

Jan 20, 2015
pinkulotz said:
-i also have almost same situation with AJT... im having some trouble thinking on how can i get my passport if ever the CIC Riyadh will request for it coz my current employer WILL NEVER ALLOW ME TO HAVE MY PASSPORT BARROWED. so as early as now im really searching for answers or ways how can i send my passport for visa stamping.

These are the things that come to my mind.

1. I will resign and wait for the passport request in the phil. (But since AJT already told that the CIC Riyad will advice to widthraw the application and reapply...this choice was eliminated in my list.

2. Wait for the passport request and will take an emergency leave back to phil. And send my passport from phil to cic riyadh.
-but is it possible to do this thing? Is the CIC Riyadh will allow me to send the passport from Phil if ever? Can I inform them that im on vacation when i received the passport request and tell them that i will send my passport from phil to riyadh?

Coz in my situation it is really IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BORROW my PASSPORT. this how SELFISH my current employer is. :/

ANYONE WHO DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS? Need some advice and info. Thanks! :)

-we'll keep on praying that all our visa will be approved. :)
hi everyone! Newbie here, hi pinkulotz. What you did to sort out your" request passport problem" pls help! Thanks.waiting for reply anyone :(

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
merrychristmas said:
pinkulotz hi, share ur experience :Dt
-haha here's my own personal experience..

When i got the passport request and i know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to borrow my passport from my not so good employer... what i did is.. i made a story.. (yeah i lied :D but its all worth it).. i filed an EMERGENCY EXIT LETTER / RESIGNATION LETTER telling that my mom was sick (lie) and i need to go back home coz no one's gonna take care of her since my dad is also working in Saudi (real thing) and my older brother is also working abroad (lie) and my youngest brother is still studying (truth).. and as the only nurse/medical professional in the family it is my responsìbility to take care of her. And so on...etc... made some drama :D and to make the story looks real.. i included medical records, CT Scan, ECG, X-ray, medical abstract... these medical records are real (my uncle's record) except that i edited the name and other info. i changed it with my mom's info..then viola! Resignation accepted..

And since my contract is not yet finish i need to face the consequences.. i had to pay the so called breech of contract... so i paid my employer 5,000 SR.. then i told them that i can find or book my own flight back to philippines... and here's the tricky part.. i didnt went back to philippines.. :D

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
CONT...

-i actually applied for a tourist visa for Dubai so instead of flying back to philippines.. i went to dubai from saudi.. (i dont wanna go back to philippines coz of other requirements like POLO etc that will take so much time.) So i made an arrangement with the travel agent in Dubai if they can provide me an itenerary flight from saudi to manila for documentation purposes.. but my flight is actually from saudi to dubai.. so they gave me a fake flight itenerary, (real flight but not issued/not paid ticket) so i can show it to my employer in case they will ask me about my flight.. the date of the fake itenerary is the same with the date of my real ticket but with 2 hrs gap from my real ticket..

I was not able to get my passport until the day of my flight. They actually hand me the passport in the airport.. and when i got to check in my baggage just simply gave them my real ticket going to dubai.. (anyway my fake itenerary was a connecting flight SAUDI-DUBAI-MANILA)

I stayed in dubai for two weeks.. yeah.. the first thing i did when i got to dubai is to SEND MY PASSPORT BACK TO CANADIAN EMBASSY IN RIYADH... i went to aramex and send the passport to the embassy.. i paid 2 airway bill including return to make sure that they'll send my passport back in DUBAI and not in my saudi address.. then i got my passport with visa stamp. :D

It was a very long and complicated way.. but it was the only way that i had that time.. and im kinda sure about it so i took all the risk.. hihi long story.. :D

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
Comments, Questions, Violent Reactions are accepted.. :D

-if its really impossible to borrow your passport specially if you dont want your employer to know that you are gping in canada.. the best thing to do is EMERGENCY EXIT/RESIGN.. but you have to be ready with all the consequences.. its up to you if you wanna go back to philippines and send your passport from there its also posible (we have some forum.members here who did it) but be prepared for POLO and other process.) If you want to try the way that i did, i can guarantee you that you'll gonna be here soon. :D

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
Guys I need your help, I just received my request for Police Certificate.. My problem is they also want me to provide Police Certificate from United States.

I previously work in Cruise Line for 9 months year 2011(SEABASED) I just dont understand why this is necessary? I only have 15 days to comply.. Please help...

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
gel_canada said:
Guys I need your help, I just received my request for Police Certificate.. My problem is they also want me to provide Police Certificate from United States.

I previously work in Cruise Line for 9 months year 2011(SEABASED) I just dont understand why this is necessary? I only have 15 days to comply.. Please help...
-wooow? Its in the instruction guide that you need to provide police clearance/certificates in all the country that you've work or stay for minimum of 6 months or more.. so if you worked in states for 9 months you really need to provide one.. you should have known this thing and prepared for it..

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
pinkulotz said:
-wooow? Its in the instruction guide that you need to provide police clearance/certificates in all the country that you've work or stay for minimum of 6 months or more.. so if you worked in states for 9 months you really need to provide one.. you should have known this thing and prepared for it..
thanks pinkulotz,

I really don’t know why they require me for Police Certificate for United States. Im a C1D Visa holder its only a transit visa for ship crew member and not a resident visa to stay in the USA. I actually didn’t stay for a day on land while working on cruiseship, because I only have limited time since my duty on the ship is 12hours a day per week.

I have tried contacting the US consulate here in Dhahran but the operator don’t know how to help me regarding my concern.

Anyone here can help me?? please please, if i were not able to upload the documents that they are requesting its says on the letter "failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application"......

:(

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
gel_canada said:
thanks pinkulotz,

I really don't know why they require me for Police Certificate for United States. Im a C1D Visa holder its only a transit visa for ship crew member and not a resident visa to stay in the USA. I actually didn't stay for a day on land while working on cruiseship, because I only have limited time since my duty on the ship is 12hours a day per week.

I have tried contacting the US consulate here in Dhahran but the operator don't know how to help me regarding my concern.

Anyone here can help me?? please please, if i were not able to upload the documents that they are requesting its says on the letter "failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application"......

:(
-try to send letter of explanation that you didnt stay in us and all the visa was for transit only.. then include all the copy of the pages in your passport with stamps and visa..

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Hi good day to all, I'm working here in taif , ksa and applied in Canada as a caregiver, i already received my LMIA and contract last January 2 after 1 month of processing, i sent back my contract upon signing. My passport will expire on September 15 this year. My questions are:

1. What are the next things to do after receiving LMIA and signing contract? Are there still things to be process?
2. Can i pass my documents in Canadian embassy in jeddah? What are the documents to be submitted?
3. What are the hospitals or clinics accredited by Canadian embassy for medical exam?
4. Can i still use my passport if they will ask me to submit or need to renew now?

Thank u for your concern, may god bless you all..

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
blushcret21 said:
Hi everyone! Kinda newbie here! I am nurse from Taif. i am under LCP applicant, and just received my emailed LMIA yesterday. My employer just applied my LMIA last nov28, 2014 and got the result on dec27.. So I was collecting some infos regarding how to apply WP and the CIC website makes me confused of some other docs and I found this very informative thread.. :D ;D
Just now I started collecting my docs, Would anyone please enlighten me about my concerns?

1. In regards to employment certificate, reference letter and salary certificate(KSA), do it need to be authenticated? What's the connection of Chamber of Commerce with these docs?

2. I am planning to send my application thru online, since they are not yet requiring the PCC, in my mind, I want to wait the Endorsement Letter to the MOFA first coz in my situation, it is sooo hard to go out coz the strictness of our manager. Is it possible to ask a representative to get my Endorsement Letter stamped by the MOFA in my behalf?

3. Lastly, if God's blessings and permits, if it happens that my visa has been approved, can I go directly to Canada even I apply exit/re-entry visa here in KSA? I am planning to go like a normal vacation, my contract will end this year. My employer preferred me to go directly in Canada once I have an approved visa.
Just quite worried.. :'(

Thanks.. :-*
Hi, good day, nandito din ako sa taif and we have the same problem. I think we can help each other with regards of completing and processing the requirements . Please keep in touch