14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
lanee said:
hello pin, thank u so much for the info.Hopefully they will approve it earlier. How about the payment, is there anything to be paid aside from 155 cad? If approve for example I can go directly to Canada or I need to return in Philippines? Thanks and God bless
-you need to pay for your medical exam and thats it.. you can go directly to canada.. no need to go back to philippines... coz if you go back there you need to do some more process and it will take like 2 months to complete all the documents you need if you go back to philippines..

lanee

Oct 30, 2014
pinkulotz said:
-you need to pay for your medical exam and thats it.. you can go directly to canada.. no need to go back to philippines... coz if you go back there you need to do some more process and it will take like 2 months to complete all the documents you need if you go back to philippines..
thank u so much, it a great help to me and to the other applicants. Yup already done my medical last September 28, 2014 and it was already updated on my application that I passed the medical. I have another concerned regarding my resignation to my employer here from ksa. Can I resign because my 2 years contract was finished and then I went for vacation after that then this November I'm already 3 years. Is it possible that if I give 3 months notice, the employer will allow me to resign? Then if I resign, they will give me my benefits? if you finished your 2 years contract and u came back again just you went for vacation, is there a new contract to be signed? Because when I returned here from vacation in Philippines I didn't signed for a new contract so it means that is an open contract right? Please anyone who have experience like mine, please share. Thank u so much.

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
lanee said:
thank u so much, it a great help to me and to the other applicants. Yup already done my medical last September 28, 2014 and it was already updated on my application that I passed the medical. I have another concerned regarding my resignation to my employer here from ksa. Can I resign because my 2 years contract was finished and then I went for vacation after that then this November I'm already 3 years. Is it possible that if I give 3 months notice, the employer will allow me to resign? Then if I resign, they will give me my benefits? if you finished your 2 years contract and u came back again just you went for vacation, is there a new contract to be signed? Because when I returned here from vacation in Philippines I didn't signed for a new contract so it means that is an open contract right? Please anyone who have experience like mine, please share. Thank u so much.
I think you can resign anytime if you didn't sign any contract when you came back.. when you got the passport request that's the time you can resign and try to give them just one month notice and lets see if they will approve it or not.. since you're done with your medical last september.. passport request is next and hopefully you'll recieve it this november.. is your company not strict regarding the borrowing of passport?

budz15

Nov 24, 2014
Hello there. I would like to ask if how many months i have to wait if the cic send an email to me to send the passport in canadian embassy in riyadh..TIA

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
budz15 said:
Hello there. I would like to ask if how many months i have to wait if the cic send an email to me to send the passport in canadian embassy in riyadh..TIA
How many months to wait for what? For the return of the passport once you have sent your passport to the embassy usually it will take 2-5 days to go back.

If your question if how many months you need to comply regarding the request of the passport.. you have 30 days to comply / send your original passport to the embassy.

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
Are there November applicants here?? My immigration consultant just sent my application online last Nov 12,2014 and received AOR same date. As of now, no update yet.. Awaiting for my medical request....

mitchykoh

Dec 10, 2014
Hi everyone! Im just new here, Im a Filipina working here in Riyadh.. I need your help guys because I really don't know how will i start my application. Im planning to apply in LCP.. I already have LMIA since November this year... When I read the application guide I saw many documents which one of those caught my attention.. my passport.. is it possible for me to apply even though my passport will expires on May 2015? one thing, do i need to provide the COE from my current employer before starting my application?? My employer will give the COE by January next year... Hope guys you can help me..Thanks :)

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
mitchykoh said:
Hi everyone! Im just new here, Im a Filipina working here in Riyadh.. I need your help guys because I really don't know how will i start my application. Im planning to apply in LCP.. I already have LMIA since November this year... When I read the application guide I saw many documents which one of those caught my attention.. my passport.. is it possible for me to apply even though my passport will expires on May 2015? one thing, do i need to provide the COE from my current employer before starting my application?? My employer will give the COE by January next year... Hope guys you can help me..Thanks :)
You can get information through back reading from this thread if you have time, coz most of of forumers whos in Canada now have the same case like yours. Regarding passport, its best if your going to renew it now. And you wont be needing your passport once you send your WP application online.Passport request will be on the later part of the application.

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
mitchykoh said:
-Regarding your passport.. scan it and make photo copies of it.. you can submit photocopy if you'll apply via MAIL IN.. and if ONLINE APPLICATION yuo just need the scanned copy.. and i strongly advice to renew your passport as early as now.. coz once you have started your application they can ask for the original passport anytime..

--COE.. i think contract will do.. or you can just asky your current employer for salary certificate or something, just a letter stating that you're currently employed full time as _____ having salary of ____ / month... certified true and correct.. just like that.. have it signed by HR or authorized person..

sabshin_

Oct 7, 2014
efazilian said:
Maybe in Alwarood. I called them and they said it cost 975sr. It is located in Riyadh.

Everything you need to know is supplied by CIC website. It is also much better if you read back some post of this thread. I learned a lot from this forum.

Well anyway, I applied thru online which is more efficient bacause you can track what's going on with your application.

This is the list I patiently gathered from CIC website that served as my basis on my application. I hope it helps!

REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR WORK PERMIT LIVE-IN CAREGIVER
1. Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)
2. Family Information (IMM5645)
3. CV/Resume A curriculum vitae or resume is a brief description of
• your education
• your qualifications and experience
• your main duties for each job
It should also include your current title and occupation and your current city and country.
4. Education Diplomas/Degrees
You must provide proof that you completed your post‑secondary education, such as a diploma and/or degree.

Examples of post‑secondary education are:
• trade/apprenticeship
• training completed in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics
• non-university certificate/diploma
• training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician)
• a Bachelor's degree
• an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum; also called a baccalaureate. (e.g., a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education)
• a Master's degree
• an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university (You must have completed a Bachelor's degree before a Master's degree can be earned.)
• A Ph.D. (A Ph.D. is the highest university degree usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master's degree before a PhD can be earned.)
5. Passport or Travel document (required) PASSPORT, VISA AND IQAMA TRANSLATED
You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or identity document.
If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.
any pages with stamps, visas or markings
Your identity document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your identity document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable.

6. Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from HRSDC
7. Letter from Current Employer SALARY CERTIFICATE, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT WHERE YOU ARE RECEIVING YOUR SALARY
You must provide a letter from your current employer or proof of annotated pay stubs from your employer. This is used to confirm the details of your financial profile
Financial profile details include your job status (full‑time or part‑time), how long you have worked for the company, your occupation, etc.
8. Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered PRC, SAUDI COUNCIL, BLS, TRAINING CERTIFICATE
If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification.
Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.
9. LCP Employer - Proof of Financial Means
The Canadian employer hiring you under the Live-in Caregiver Program must have the required financial means to employ you.

Your employer will need to provide proof of financial means. This proof must come from a reliable or easily verifiable Canadian source such as a government department, bank or employer. This can be shown through at least one of the following documents:

• proof of their most recent income tax return (in Canada, this is known as a notice of assessment and is provided by Canada Revenue Agency)
• bank statements for the last 3 months
• a letter of employment stating salary and duration of employment
• pay stubs
• statements of remuneration
• financial statements prepared by a licensed professional
If you do not have this information but your employer has told you they will send their proof to CIC, please attach a letter explaining this. Please ensure that your letter includes contact information for your employer (phone number and email address).
10. Employment Reference Letter I ALSO ADDED CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
You must provide an employment reference letter (an up-to-date reference from current or past employers). If you have had more than two employers in the last two years, please provide a letter from both employers.
Reference letters must be written on company letterhead, show the company's full address and telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.
The letter should include all of the following information:

• the specific period of your employment with the company
• the positions you held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
• full details of your main responsibilities in each position
• your total annual salary plus benefits
• the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company
• a business card of the person signing

11. Offer of Employment
You must provide an official document from your proposed employer, printed on company letterhead, stating that you will be employed in Canada for a specified period of time by that company.
The letter should include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
12. Request for Medical Exam
13. Employment Contract
14. Digital Photo Dimensions:
The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras.

I just want to ask if it is necessary to submit the saudi council license.. Because until now, they are still fixing my documents. Huhuhu :( my contract will end this july... Please help me

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
sabshin_ said:
I just want to ask if it is necessary to submit the saudi council license.. Because until now, they are still fixing my documents. Huhuhu :( my contract will end this july... Please help me
Saudi council license is nit necessary.. i didnt pass any saudi council documents when i applied..

-by the way i cant send my messages coz it said that YOUR INBOX IS FULL.. so i cant PM you.

sabshin_

Oct 7, 2014
pinkulotz said:
Saudi council license is nit necessary.. i didnt pass any saudi council documents when i applied..

-by the way i cant send my messages coz it said that YOUR INBOX IS FULL.. so i cant PM you.
Thank you very much. I'm just bothered because until now my license in not yet fixed.. Do you think it will not cause me any problem? I'm very sorry.. I kept on asking a lot of questions. :) and what were the docs you sent? Thank you very much po. Have a great day ahead :)

sabshin_

Oct 7, 2014
With regards to coe, do I need to bring it to the chamber of commerce? Because my employer does not want me to give coe bec my contract is not yet finished..

blushcret21

Jan 9, 2015
Hi everyone! Kinda newbie here! I am nurse from Taif. i am under LCP applicant, and just received my emailed LMIA yesterday. My employer just applied my LMIA last nov28, 2014 and got the result on dec27.. So I was collecting some infos regarding how to apply WP and the CIC website makes me confused of some other docs and I found this very informative thread.. :D ;D
Just now I started collecting my docs, Would anyone please enlighten me about my concerns?

1. In regards to employment certificate, reference letter and salary certificate(KSA), do it need to be authenticated? What's the connection of Chamber of Commerce with these docs?

2. I am planning to send my application thru online, since they are not yet requiring the PCC, in my mind, I want to wait the Endorsement Letter to the MOFA first coz in my situation, it is sooo hard to go out coz the strictness of our manager. Is it possible to ask a representative to get my Endorsement Letter stamped by the MOFA in my behalf?

3. Lastly, if God's blessings and permits, if it happens that my visa has been approved, can I go directly to Canada even I apply exit/re-entry visa here in KSA? I am planning to go like a normal vacation, my contract will end this year. My employer preferred me to go directly in Canada once I have an approved visa.
Just quite worried.. :'(

Thanks.. :-*

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
blushcret21 said:
Hi everyone! Kinda newbie here! I am nurse from Taif. i am under LCP applicant, and just received my emailed LMIA yesterday. My employer just applied my LMIA last nov28, 2014 and got the result on dec27.. So I was collecting some infos regarding how to apply WP and the CIC website makes me confused of some other docs and I found this very informative thread.. :D ;D
Just now I started collecting my docs, Would anyone please enlighten me about my concerns?

1. In regards to employment certificate, reference letter and salary certificate(KSA), do it need to be authenticated? What's the connection of Chamber of Commerce with these docs?

2. I am planning to send my application thru online, since they are not yet requiring the PCC, in my mind, I want to wait the Endorsement Letter to the MOFA first coz in my situation, it is sooo hard to go out coz the strictness of our manager. Is it possible to ask a representative to get my Endorsement Letter stamped by the MOFA in my behalf?

3. Lastly, if God's blessings and permits, if it happens that my visa has been approved, can I go directly to Canada even I apply exit/re-entry visa here in KSA? I am planning to go like a normal vacation, my contract will end this year. My employer preferred me to go directly in Canada once I have an approved visa.
Just quite worried.. :'(

Thanks.. :-*
Hi there.. i'll answer your questions to the best that i can and according to my experience..

1. You need to submit these documents (employment certificate/salary letter/reference letter) in your application but DOESN'T NEED to be authenticated by the chamber of comerece.. in my case i only submitted SALARY CERTIFICATE and pay stubs, and no stamped from COC.. but if you can do the authentication you may do so specially when you're going in your final exit.

2. You can process you SAUDI POLICE CLEARANCE as early as now.. i think you can send a representative to go to PHIL.EMBASSY to get your POLICE CLEARANCE ENDORSEMENT LETTER, just give an authorization letter, and photocopy of your PASSPORT and IQAMA, and money for payment.. you can also send representative to do the authentication of the endorsement letter in MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.. but once you've done these, you need to go PERSONALLY to the nearest police station to do the FINGER PRINTING..

3. YES.. you can go directly here in canada once your application is approved..