+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
Its better you obtained one experienced certificate from you current employer mentioning how many hrs your duty there and in same certificate your monthly salary you are receiving,this is the strongest point that Visa Officer needs to approved your visa.
Regardless of what job I am doing here?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yes..my visa is also approved from Riyadh and planing to move Canada soon.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I am now in my home country(Nepal) :-X :-\ :-* :'( where you are from?

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
I am now in my home country(Nepal) :-X :-\ :-* :'( where you are from?
In Riyadh, needs some info about all the process.... please send me your email address to communicate

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rabin500@yahoo.com

budz

Apr 1, 2014
hi! i'm also applying under LCP.. i already received my medical requirements and i'm planning to do it this october. But my concern is about police clearance. how can i obtain a police clearance? really need help! thanks...

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2014 phil to canada
budz said:
hi! i'm also applying under LCP.. i already received my medical requirements and i'm planning to do it this october. But my concern is about police clearance. how can i obtain a police clearance? really need help! thanks...
[/quote

First u need to Secure an endorsement letter from the philippine embassy riyadh, then have it stamp in ministry of foreign affairs then go to the nearest police station.. dont forget to bring an id picture with you..

sabshin_

Oct 7, 2014
Hello I'm a newbie here po.. I'm just confused on how to get police clearance here in saudi. I have problem with my saudi council because my employer didnt fixed my documents right away. And they are asking me to take another prometric. If i am going to get police clearance, are they going to detect that my papers are not fixed? And is it required for us to take speak test? Thank you very much... :)

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
budz said:

hi budz how are you.. i cant send you private mesg because it says your inbox is full...

abhik87

Oct 26, 2014
Hi Guys, i am new to this forum as i just joined in.

I am working in Riyadh, KSA and would like to migrate under skilled worker category. I would really appreciate and admire if someone can guide/assist me in this regard. I am an engineer by profession.

RabinJi and others please advice.

Thanks in advance!!!

lanee

Oct 30, 2014
MOCHA said:
Added u already. Do u have any agent or agency assisting u? By d way, in caregiver we filled up an application for work permit made outside the canada. I THINK u look for temporary working permit too. In my opinion, temporary resident visa usually applied by a student or those hu r under skilled worker program.
hello mocha and everyone! I'm new here. i just want to share my experience for my work permit application for lcp. june 26, 2014 i was submitted my online application and paid 155cad, they sent me a confirmation that i successfully transmitted the transaction. after almost 2 months they called me and confirmed my email address and sent me and email that me and my employer need to submit some additional docs. so i informed my employer and sent the needed documents directly to cic then me i process my police clearance here in ksa and phils together with my nbi. i did my medical last month sept. 28, 2014 and already submitted directly to cic. they sent an email that i have updates from cic account then i opened it, it was stated that i was passed the medical. i sent an email on october 16 if they received the additional documents from me and my employer and they replied that they already received all the required documents and my application was under process. is it possible thay they will approve my application? and how many months more to wait for the approval? aside from 155cad that i paid, is ther anything else to be paid? anyone can answer is a great help because im always worried about it. thanks a lot and goodluck to all applicants! just hope that in god's time they will approve our application.

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
lanee said:
hello mocha and everyone! I'm new here. i just want to share my experience for my work permit application for lcp. june 26, 2014 i was submitted my online application and paid 155cad, they sent me a confirmation that i successfully transmitted the transaction. after almost 2 months they called me and confirmed my email address and sent me and email that me and my employer need to submit some additional docs. so i informed my employer and sent the needed documents directly to cic then me i process my police clearance here in ksa and phils together with my nbi. i did my medical last month sept. 28, 2014 and already submitted directly to cic. they sent an email that i have updates from cic account then i opened it, it was stated that i was passed the medical. i sent an email on october 16 if they received the additional documents from me and my employer and they replied that they already received all the required documents and my application was under process. is it possible thay they will approve my application? and how many months more to wait for the approval? aside from 155cad that i paid, is ther anything else to be paid? anyone can answer is a great help because im always worried about it. thanks a lot and goodluck to all applicants! just hope that in god's time they will approve our application.
-yeah there's a big chance that your application will be approved.. just wait and continue ptaying for the positive results... as of now they can send ypu a request for the passport as early as 2 weeks after your medical.. if not its normal to waith up to two months before the passport request..

lanee

Oct 30, 2014
pinkulotz said:
-yeah there's a big chance that your application will be approved.. just wait and continue ptaying for the positive results... as of now they can send ypu a request for the passport as early as 2 weeks after your medical.. if not its normal to waith up to two months before the passport request..
hello pin, thank u so much for the info.Hopefully they will approve it earlier. How about the payment, is there anything to be paid aside from 155 cad? If approve for example I can go directly to Canada or I need to return in Philippines? Thanks and God bless